John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,381)

Discussions Replied To (575) Replies Latest Activity

"Per Wikipedia -   Measurements of physical properties such as position, momentum, sp…"

John Jubinsky replied Mar 24 to Quantum Entanglement and Faster than Light Travel

15 Mar 24
Reply by John Jubinsky

"To both of you - I'm glad you appreciate it."

John Jubinsky replied Mar 24 to Quantum Entanglement and Faster than Light Travel

15 Mar 24
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Absolutely!"

John Jubinsky replied Mar 17 to Scientists Find Smoking Gun Evidence of Big Bang

38 Apr 25
Reply by Tannaberton Abacrombie

"I'd like to see them reconcile it to the Book of Genesis."

John Jubinsky replied Mar 17 to Scientists Find Smoking Gun Evidence of Big Bang

38 Apr 25
Reply by Tannaberton Abacrombie

"Worldwide, people who enjoy music appear to be in the majority if not the vast major…"

John Jubinsky replied Mar 8 to Scientists Say Some People Indifferent to Music

5 Mar 14
Reply by Gregory Phillip Dearth

"I don't think the researchers are saying that we should be less concerned about othe…"

John Jubinsky replied Mar 6 to 30,000 Year Old Virus Resurrected from Siberian Permafrost

3 Mar 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I read about it also. My understanding is that the James Webb Space Telescope could…"

John Jubinsky replied Mar 1 to Kepler Telescope has found another 715 planets in addition to the previously known 1000 planets

4 Mar 8
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"I agree with Ruth. I also started out as a high school teacher (mathematics) and the…"

John Jubinsky replied Feb 15 to National Science Foundation Says 1 out of 4 Americans Don't Know the Earth Orbits the Sun

13 Feb 16
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Very interesting Patricia! I'll bet a lot will be learned from those fossils about t…"

John Jubinsky replied Feb 14 to Fossil site discovered in my home province

5 Feb 14
Reply by Patricia

"Certainly a lot more than most people think."

John Jubinsky replied Jan 31 to Fast, Cheap and Ethical Stem Cells

3 Jan 31
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service