Atheist Nexus Logo

John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,540)

Discussions Replied To (663) Replies Latest Activity

"I could sort of buy into the compatiblist version of free will, but I think it's pr…"

John Jubinsky replied Jan 26 to The Universal Love Triangle

140 Feb 11
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"I didn't post anything like that. The Theory of Relativity is shockingly counterintu…"

John Jubinsky replied Jan 25 to The Universal Love Triangle

140 Feb 11
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"In physics the fact that something is counterintuitive does not mean that it is inva…"

John Jubinsky replied Jan 25 to The Universal Love Triangle

140 Feb 11
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"Good idea!"

John Jubinsky replied Jan 25 to Researchers Say 1/3 of College Males Would Use Force to get Sex

62 Feb 14
Reply by Kristi H

"but who is in favour of a totalitarian state? Consistently enforcing strong laws ag…"

John Jubinsky replied Jan 25 to Researchers Say 1/3 of College Males Would Use Force to get Sex

62 Feb 14
Reply by Kristi H

".... public outcry and getting aggressive does not deter rapers.... I don't believe…"

John Jubinsky replied Jan 24 to Researchers Say 1/3 of College Males Would Use Force to get Sex

62 Feb 14
Reply by Kristi H

"I'm not going to review the documents either because I have too many other prioritie…"

John Jubinsky replied Jan 23 to Air Force Blue Book (UFO) Documents Put Online

8 Jan 24
Reply by Joseph P

"The problem is the non-consensual part. That is the problem. The male should be guil…"

John Jubinsky replied Jan 18 to Researchers Say 1/3 of College Males Would Use Force to get Sex

62 Feb 14
Reply by Kristi H

"Think about it Joe - Men who have the mentality that it is OK to smack women around…"

John Jubinsky replied Jan 18 to Researchers Say 1/3 of College Males Would Use Force to get Sex

62 Feb 14
Reply by Kristi H

"Unfortunately that is true. The legal penalties for it should be more consistently e…"

62 Feb 14
Reply by Kristi H

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service