John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,372)

Discussions Replied To (570) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think the researchers are saying that we should be less concerned about othe…"

John Jubinsky replied Mar 6 to 30,000 Year Old Virus Resurrected from Siberian Permafrost

3 Mar 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I read about it also. My understanding is that the James Webb Space Telescope could…"

John Jubinsky replied Mar 1 to Kepler Telescope has found another 715 planets in addition to the previously known 1000 planets

4 Mar 8
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"I agree with Ruth. I also started out as a high school teacher (mathematics) and the…"

John Jubinsky replied Feb 15 to National Science Foundation Says 1 out of 4 Americans Don't Know the Earth Orbits the Sun

13 Feb 16
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Very interesting Patricia! I'll bet a lot will be learned from those fossils about t…"

John Jubinsky replied Feb 14 to Fossil site discovered in my home province

5 Feb 14
Reply by Patricia

"Certainly a lot more than most people think."

John Jubinsky replied Jan 31 to Fast, Cheap and Ethical Stem Cells

3 Jan 31
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Glad you like it."

John Jubinsky replied Jan 26 to Spanish Hunter-Gatherer was Blue Eyed but Dark Skinned

3 Jan 26
Reply by Patricia

"The article suggests that species even earlier than Neanderthal could speak and in t…"

John Jubinsky replied Jan 12 to Neanderthal Could Speak Like Us

4 Jan 12
Reply by John Jubinsky

"For millions of years many people thought the possibility of flight was a fantasy ye…"

John Jubinsky replied Jan 12 to New Exoplanet Hunting Technology Actually Sees and Analyzes Exoplanets

14 Jan 12
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Why did you ignore my comments about the possibility of wormhole technology?   Einst…"

John Jubinsky replied Jan 11 to New Exoplanet Hunting Technology Actually Sees and Analyzes Exoplanets

14 Jan 12
Reply by John Jubinsky

"The question of whether time travel is possible is most certainly a scientific rathe…"

John Jubinsky replied Jan 9 to New Exoplanet Hunting Technology Actually Sees and Analyzes Exoplanets

14 Jan 12
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service