Atheist Nexus Logo

John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,597)

Discussions Replied To (701) Replies Latest Activity

"More recently the engine was demonstrated to have worked in a vacuum  which is suppo…"

John Jubinsky replied May 7 to NASA Validates Engine that Seems to Defy Newton's 3ird Law of Motion and Might be Used for Space Travel

25 May 12
Reply by John Jubinsky

"But according to the article:   “Test results indicate that the RF resonant cavity t…"

John Jubinsky replied May 6 to NASA Validates Engine that Seems to Defy Newton's 3ird Law of Motion and Might be Used for Space Travel

25 May 12
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I remember the study being discredited also. Here is more documentation of it.   htt…"

John Jubinsky replied May 3 to A New Life Form Has been Discovered in which Arsenic replaces Phosphate

6 May 4
Reply by Idaho Spud

"If I am not mistaken I think there has been some debate as to whether Neanderthals a…"

John Jubinsky replied Apr 23 to Teeth Fossils Say Modern Humans were in Western Europe as Neanderthals Went Extinct There

9 Apr 24
Reply by Gerald Payne

"To be reasonable, fair and not be misleading, if we are going to call it a theory we…"

John Jubinsky replied Apr 22 to Evolution is a FACT, not a theory.

15 Apr 25
Reply by Joseph P

"No problem Plinius."

John Jubinsky replied Apr 18 to Links Found Between Brain Anatomy, Income Level and Standardized Test Scores

2 Apr 18
Reply by John Jubinsky

"It is not only chimps that will kill each other. There are many species of animals i…"

John Jubinsky replied Apr 14 to Chimps Seen Making and Using Spears

3 Apr 14
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"There is so much scientific evidence (both in the form of fossil trails and DNA trai…"

John Jubinsky replied Apr 13 to Evolution is a FACT, not a theory.

15 Apr 25
Reply by Joseph P

"The earlier immigrants came out of Northeast Africa Don and both the earlier and lat…"

John Jubinsky replied Apr 9 to Migrants from India settled in Australia 4,230 years ago and the dingos arrived with them

5 Apr 12
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"We absolutely do not all have the same genes Don. Except for identical twins we all…"

John Jubinsky replied Apr 5 to Scientists Say not all Traits are Directly from DNA

6 Apr 5
Reply by Donald L. Engel

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service