Atheist Nexus Logo

John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,547)

Discussions Replied To (667) Replies Latest Activity

"I think the Walmart salesperson sold me the ring with Secular Humanism on it (which…"

John Jubinsky replied Mar 25 to Personalized Atheist Rings from Walmart - (Text is Below Pictures)

21 on Saturday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"You could say the same thing about McDonalds and a whole lot of other companies. How…"

John Jubinsky replied Mar 25 to Personalized Atheist Rings from Walmart - (Text is Below Pictures)

21 on Saturday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"No matter what one might think of Walmart I don't see why it should be denied the op…"

21 on Saturday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I have a very vague recollection of the Drake Equation. Anyway I looked it up in Wik…"

John Jubinsky replied Mar 21 to Scientists Say Billions of Exoplanets in Habitable Zones in Our Galaxy Alone

5 Mar 21
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Your reason is good too."

John Jubinsky replied Mar 7 to Dawn spacecraft arrives at dwarf planet Ceres

14 Mar 7
Reply by Joseph P

"I am also very open minded about the existence of other intelligent life in the univ…"

John Jubinsky replied Mar 6 to Dawn spacecraft arrives at dwarf planet Ceres

14 Mar 7
Reply by Joseph P

"Thanks for explaining Dr. Meaden."

John Jubinsky replied Mar 5 to Artist Says Official Clinton Portrait Contains Reference to Monica Lewinsky

12 Mar 5
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Not exactly sure of where you are coming from. The two fingers could represent victo…"

John Jubinsky replied Mar 4 to Artist Says Official Clinton Portrait Contains Reference to Monica Lewinsky

12 Mar 5
Reply by John Jubinsky

"The portrait does beg the question of why there should be a shadow in it at all. Als…"

John Jubinsky replied Mar 4 to Artist Says Official Clinton Portrait Contains Reference to Monica Lewinsky

12 Mar 5
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Very interesting! Hopefully studying them will help us to better understand how life…"

John Jubinsky replied Feb 28 to microscopy images of ultra-small bacteria

62 Mar 2
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service