John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,423)

Discussions Replied To (600) Replies Latest Activity

"Obama is going to send 3,000 military troops to Monrovia Liberia to help set up seve…"

John Jubinsky replied 19 minutes ago to Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans

27 19 minutes ago
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I am among those who think the discovery is a weathered rock."

John Jubinsky replied Sep 11 to Thigh Bone on Mars?

24 Sep 11
Reply by John Jubinsky

"The equations are supposed to suggest that it will happen although probably not very…"

John Jubinsky replied Sep 11 to Hawking Says Higgs Boson Could Destroy the Universe

6 Sep 11
Reply by John Jubinsky

"A fourth American doctor has contracted Ebola in West Africa and has been brought ba…"

John Jubinsky replied Sep 9 to Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans

27 19 minutes ago
Reply by John Jubinsky

"A second American doctor has contracted Ebola In Liberia. He was not treating Ebola…"

John Jubinsky replied Sep 2 to Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans

27 19 minutes ago
Reply by John Jubinsky

"No problem!"

John Jubinsky replied Aug 30 to Thigh Bone on Mars?

24 Sep 11
Reply by John Jubinsky

"The Ebola virus is mutating quickly. Per the article:   ....The findings, published…"

John Jubinsky replied Aug 29 to Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans

27 19 minutes ago
Reply by John Jubinsky

"An Ebola vaccine is ready to be tested in humans in the US beginning next week. It h…"

John Jubinsky replied Aug 28 to Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans

27 19 minutes ago
Reply by John Jubinsky

"There has now been an Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of the Congo but it…"

John Jubinsky replied Aug 25 to Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans

27 19 minutes ago
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I think the cost of both of them are about the same. That is, if I am not mistaken 2…"

John Jubinsky replied Aug 22 to Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years

14 Aug 22
Reply by k.h. ky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service