Atheist Nexus Logo

John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,546)

Discussions Replied To (667) Replies Latest Activity

"Plinius - I also found a 2012 study (explained in the article below) involving 60041…"

John Jubinsky replied yesterday to Coffee Lowers Risk of Liver Cancer

18 16 hours ago
Reply by Plinius

"Plinius - I also found a 2013 study (explained in the article below) that suggests h…"

18 16 hours ago
Reply by Plinius

"Plinius - It didn't make sense to me that coffee drinking would have anything to do…"

18 16 hours ago
Reply by Plinius

"You mentioned that you shop at Target. I went to Target once and saw a Schwinn bike…"

John Jubinsky replied on Saturday to Personalized Atheist Rings from Walmart - (Text is Below Pictures)

21 on Saturday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I have never had any trouble with the products I have bought at Walmart Joe and, eve…"

John Jubinsky replied on Saturday to Personalized Atheist Rings from Walmart - (Text is Below Pictures)

21 on Saturday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I have bought major well known brand names at Walmart at the cheapest prices availab…"

John Jubinsky replied on Friday to Personalized Atheist Rings from Walmart - (Text is Below Pictures)

21 on Saturday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Acting like people have to make careers out of flipping hamburgers or being inventor…"

John Jubinsky replied Mar 26 to Personalized Atheist Rings from Walmart - (Text is Below Pictures)

21 on Saturday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I have never had such problems at Walmart and I buy almost everything there. Why is…"

John Jubinsky replied Mar 26 to Personalized Atheist Rings from Walmart - (Text is Below Pictures)

21 on Saturday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"If people really need the money (and many don't because they are part of families in…"

21 on Saturday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Yes but they should keep trying to qualify themselves and get better jobs."

John Jubinsky replied Mar 25 to Personalized Atheist Rings from Walmart - (Text is Below Pictures)

21 on Saturday
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service