Atheist Nexus Logo

John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,564)

Discussions Replied To (678) Replies Latest Activity

"If I am not mistaken I think there has been some debate as to whether Neanderthals a…"

John Jubinsky replied yesterday to Teeth Fossils Say Modern Humans were in Western Europe as Neanderthals Went Extinct There

9 yesterday
Reply by Gerald Payne

"To be reasonable, fair and not be misleading, if we are going to call it a theory we…"

John Jubinsky replied on Wednesday to Evolution is a FACT, not a theory.

12 1 hour ago
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"No problem Plinius."

John Jubinsky replied Apr 18 to Links Found Between Brain Anatomy, Income Level and Standardized Test Scores

2 Apr 18
Reply by John Jubinsky

"It is not only chimps that will kill each other. There are many species of animals i…"

John Jubinsky replied Apr 14 to Chimps Seen Making and Using Spears

3 Apr 14
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"There is so much scientific evidence (both in the form of fossil trails and DNA trai…"

John Jubinsky replied Apr 13 to Evolution is a FACT, not a theory.

12 1 hour ago
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"The earlier immigrants came out of Northeast Africa Don and both the earlier and lat…"

John Jubinsky replied Apr 9 to Migrants from India settled in Australia 4,230 years ago and the dingos arrived with them

5 Apr 12
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"We absolutely do not all have the same genes Don. Except for identical twins we all…"

John Jubinsky replied Apr 5 to Scientists Say not all Traits are Directly from DNA

6 Apr 5
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"They are inherited but that doesn't make them DNA. DNA consists only of genes and hi…"

John Jubinsky replied Apr 5 to Scientists Say not all Traits are Directly from DNA

6 Apr 5
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"No Problem Deidre!"

John Jubinsky replied Apr 4 to Coffee Lowers Risk of Liver Cancer

20 Apr 4
Reply by John Jubinsky

"According to Wikipedia she was. Wikipedia says:   ....At some stage during the eveni…"

John Jubinsky replied Apr 2 to Contemporary of the 3.2 Million Year Old "Lucy" Hominid (of East Africa) Lived in South Africa

3 Apr 2
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service