Atheist Nexus Logo

John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,602)

Discussions Replied To (705) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't speak for me Gerald I'm really tired of it."

John Jubinsky replied 3 hours ago to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

118 2 hours ago
Reply by Gerald Payne

"That might be the reason. The following scenario might clear up my position: There a…"

John Jubinsky replied 3 hours ago to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

118 2 hours ago
Reply by Gerald Payne

"I have not made the claim that life can exist independently from the physical. I am…"

John Jubinsky replied 5 hours ago to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

118 2 hours ago
Reply by Gerald Payne

"You obviously do not understand my position and I don't feel like explaining it all…"

John Jubinsky replied 16 hours ago to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

118 2 hours ago
Reply by Gerald Payne

"I NEVER SAID IT DID!!!!!"

John Jubinsky replied yesterday to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

118 2 hours ago
Reply by Gerald Payne

"We wouldn't have much business describing what kind of afterlife might exist. We wou…"

John Jubinsky replied yesterday to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

118 2 hours ago
Reply by Gerald Payne

"One possibility would be that of a dream world in which beings would live in a realm…"

118 2 hours ago
Reply by Gerald Payne

"You keep starting out with a false premise and I am getting tired of pointing it out…"

John Jubinsky replied on Tuesday to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

118 2 hours ago
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Ceil – Where did I say that there was no physical aspect to life? Show me and I will…"

John Jubinsky replied on Tuesday to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

118 2 hours ago
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Loren, your position is tantamount to a person in the middle ages saying that the no…"

118 2 hours ago
Reply by Gerald Payne

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service