Tommy's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"You have hit the nail on the head. With the billions of planets available the chance…"

Tommy replied Apr 27, 2011 to A Cosmic Fantasy: The Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence

59 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"I never made it through high school so what math and science I know I have pretty mu…"

Tommy replied Apr 6, 2011 to A Cosmic Fantasy: The Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence

59 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"I can see where some might feel stronger once you come to grips with death being fin…"

Tommy replied Jan 30, 2011 to Questions... and then some more.

55 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by obfuscate

"Sounds to me like he hopes you will not realize that he has no idea what he is sayin…"

Tommy replied Jan 21, 2011 to I need help from someone who knows quantum physics

24 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by George

"Hey its only my little theory. As I mentioned not the most educated. However I think…"

Tommy replied Jan 11, 2011 to An often used argument for the existence of God is simply "where did matter come from?" What do you think?

49 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by matt warren

"I am 55 but didn't even get a chance to graduate high school but I have my own littl…"

Tommy replied Jan 11, 2011 to An often used argument for the existence of God is simply "where did matter come from?" What do you think?

49 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by matt warren

"Okay I might as well throw in my two cents. I have probably thought this through mor…"

Tommy replied Jan 6, 2011 to Debunking paranormal pseudo-science

24 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"I really think the idea of television affecting us is a load of bunk. Why can't thes…"

Tommy replied Dec 26, 2010 to Are soap operas bad for you?

17 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"I am ashamed to admit it but I have a fear of birds. I only recently found that I wa…"

Tommy replied Dec 15, 2010 to The evolution of fear pattern recognition and memory

58 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service