Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (5,445)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"In comparison to the previous ecology-driven cultural collapses you mentioned, this…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 1 to Who are we in the Anthropocene epoch

33 Jun 4
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I have no children, but the future of mankind means everything. Absent sentient alie…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 31 to Who are we in the Anthropocene epoch

33 Jun 4
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I thought that progressive was the same as liberal, but perhaps I'm mistaken."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 19 to Evolution of political difference

3 May 20
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

""Modern synthesis"? If you imagine that any science can be synthesized with supernat…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 24 to Does the Modern Synthesis entail supernatural agents?

39 Apr 24
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"New species of flies can arise in one generation when a mutation changes the shape o…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 24 to Does the Modern Synthesis entail supernatural agents?

39 Apr 24

"You don't need low genetic diversity to explain the rapid spread of diseases in Nati…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 24 to Nanderthals had Shallow Gene Pool

4 Apr 24
Reply by Daniel W

" Lovelock's overview of Climate Destabilization has a sickness at its core, from the…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 21 to James Lovelock: 'enjoy life while you can: in 20 years global warming will hit the fan'

13 Feb 22
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"I think not, though home schooling undoubtedly has some effect. When I taught scienc…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 15 to National Science Foundation Says 1 out of 4 Americans Don't Know the Earth Orbits the Sun

13 Feb 16
Reply by Idaho Spud

"ditto"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 22, 2013 to Stonehenge Excavations in Wrong Place for 90 Years

2 Nov 22, 2013

"My reaction to Blackmore's change of heart is found in this discussion."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 10, 2013 to Why I no longer believe religion is a virus of the mind

164 Nov 10, 2013

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service