Atheist Nexus Logo

Loren Miller's Discussions (8,463)

Discussions Replied To (224) Replies Latest Activity

"I can't help but notice that they also don't like the Common Core curriculum. Why do…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 21, 2014 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

37 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Christopher Lowe

"When compartmentalization goes to extremes, this is the kind of thing I would think…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 19, 2014 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

37 Oct 4, 2014

"Actually, I wouldn't trust the god of Abraham any further than I can throw a fit.  A…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 19, 2014 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

37 Oct 4, 2014

"The god of the archbishop - and everyone else for that matter - is utterly consisten…"

37 Oct 4, 2014

"Very Seriously NEAT!!!"

Loren Miller replied Jul 28, 2014 to Giant Telescope Approved for Construction in Hawaii

2 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

"That could be the story, too, Terry.  I've forgotten where I read the original story…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 26, 2014 to Scientists Say Higgs Boson Should Have Collapsed Universe

23 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by The Devian

"The Higgs Boson got the name, "The Goddamned Particle" because it was so hard to fin…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 26, 2014 to Scientists Say Higgs Boson Should Have Collapsed Universe

23 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by The Devian

"Teleporting subatomic particles is one thing.  Teleporting several billion / trillio…"

Loren Miller replied May 31, 2014 to Scientists Say Teleportation May be Possible

8 May 31, 2014
Reply by The Devian

"Of course you can't feel it.  That's a STEADY-STATE condition, for all intents and p…"

Loren Miller replied May 24, 2014 to if the universe is infinite and we are a part of it, are we (humans) infinite as well. Can you ever carve out a piece that isn't infinite?

30 May 29, 2014
Reply by James M. Martin

"Human beings are so many feet tall, most having two arms, two legs and so on and so…"

Loren Miller replied May 23, 2014 to if the universe is infinite and we are a part of it, are we (humans) infinite as well. Can you ever carve out a piece that isn't infinite?

30 May 29, 2014
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service