Loren Miller's Discussions (8,534)

Discussions Replied To (231) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow.  Put mildly, if this same process can be implemented safely in humans: THIS. I…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 6 to Immune System Reverses Alzheimer's in Mice

6 Feb 7
Reply by Plinius

"Mmmm, A-beta!  Nom-nom-nom-nom-nom...!"

Loren Miller replied Dec 14, 2014 to Alzheimer's Reversed in Mice

2 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

"Interesting!  So that flute was made 36,000 years before god created the heavens and…"

Loren Miller replied Dec 9, 2014 to 42,000 Year Old Flute

2 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Jay Stride

"I love this assertion that supposedly science needs his god. Science has repeatedly…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 30, 2014 to Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand'

48 Jan 14
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"I would bet a week's salary (if I were actually working) that none of the idiot-chil…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 19, 2014 to Mother Defends Daughter's Right to Die Choice against Vatican

36 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"The more educated a religious cleric may be in science, the more at risk his faith i…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 28, 2014 to Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand'

48 Jan 14

"About the same time that they admit that their outfit amounts to a two-millennia-old…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 28, 2014 to Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand'

48 Jan 14

"What this marks is the continuing devolution of the church.  Their unreality is butt…"

48 Jan 14

"I'm still waiting for him to pull a "Shoes of the Fisherman" number ... though I'll…"

48 Jan 14

"Probably the whole "first cause" crap, which fails to take into account the mechanis…"

48 Jan 14

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service