Loren Miller's Discussions (7,673)

Discussions Replied To (196) Replies Latest Activity

"There can be no doubt that if true AI were realized, Homo sapiens could - and I must…"

Loren Miller replied May 4 to Hawking Says Artificial Intelligence could be Mankind's Worst Mistake

24 May 5
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I wouldn't bet the farm on that.  Moore's Law continues to be functional in predicti…"

Loren Miller replied May 4 to Hawking Says Artificial Intelligence could be Mankind's Worst Mistake

24 May 5
Reply by John Jubinsky

"A person who criticizes science while typing on a computer is pissing into the wind…"

Loren Miller replied May 3 to What can you even say about this kind of thinking?

19 May 5
Reply by Jay Stride

"I'm a bit surprised to discover this post and disappointed that I hadn't seen it muc…"

Loren Miller replied May 2 to ORIGIN OF ATHEIST PRIDE

195 May 3
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"The sad fact is that most Americans are lucky to know their asses from their respect…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 22 to Study Says Most Americans Doubt Big Bang

7 Apr 25
Reply by Tannaberton Abacrombie

"I don't recall the exact quote, but I remember once reading something to the effect…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 3 to Strange Science

17 Apr 15
Reply by Francis Kamuyu

"The book of Job is about very little other than a bet between Yahweh and Satan, play…"

17 Apr 15
Reply by Francis Kamuyu

"It wouldn't just be Carbon-14.  You'd have to throw in rubidium and strontium and ur…"

17 Apr 15
Reply by Francis Kamuyu

"The South Pole, eh?  I wonder if this is the product of that new Chilean radio teles…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 17 to Scientists Find Smoking Gun Evidence of Big Bang

38 Apr 25
Reply by Tannaberton Abacrombie

"Spud, when I was raising my kid with my first wife, neither my wife nor I were anyth…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 5 to Is forcing religion on children child abuse?

34 May 2
Reply by Plinius

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service