Loren Miller's Discussions (8,534)

Discussions Replied To (231) Replies Latest Activity

"A = without Theos = god 'Nuff said."

Loren Miller replied May 25 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Dom vivamus, Vivamus. The above was the inscription on a blade, wielded by one Evel…"

Loren Miller replied May 25 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"And five will get you 50 she's never heard of Pascal's Wager."

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"That's why perhaps the most productive mechanism for engaging believers is the Socra…"

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"There are a bunch of things that must piss believers off about us: No, we're not af…"

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Oh, GROAN!!! [chuckle!]"

Loren Miller replied May 22 to Jokes to offend Christians (particularly at Christmas)

33 May 24
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Indeed, especially if it handles aging WITHOUT managing chronic diseases, and I'm th…"

Loren Miller replied May 15 to Drug Rejuvenates Stem Cell Functioning in Old Mice

12 Jun 2
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I hope a LOT of scientists take a shot at it.  I guess my only question is: how good…"

Loren Miller replied May 7 to NASA Validates Engine that Seems to Defy Newton's 3ird Law of Motion and Might be Used for Space Travel

25 May 12
Reply by John Jubinsky

"The hell of it is, we may have to put a test device with this engine in orbit (prefe…"

Loren Miller replied May 7 to NASA Validates Engine that Seems to Defy Newton's 3ird Law of Motion and Might be Used for Space Travel

25 May 12
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Considering how many don't believe that climate change is real and all the stupid st…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 24 to Experts Say African Elephants in the Wild Could be Extinct in 3 Decades

6 Mar 24
Reply by Plinius

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service