Loren Miller's Discussions (7,847)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"Precisely.  George W. Bush may be the perfect example of what happens when the idea…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 8, 2012 to If the Big Bang is a lie then the universe is lying to us

15 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Scott McGreal

"Jim, if we have idiots in the US Congress, it's because there are MORE idiots who el…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 8, 2012 to If the Big Bang is a lie then the universe is lying to us

15 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Scott McGreal

"I really love hearing stuff like this ... at least in part because it resonates with…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 7, 2012 to If the Big Bang is a lie then the universe is lying to us

15 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Scott McGreal

"What's worse, we learn NOTHING from asserting faith in an unseen deity.  We learn TO…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 16, 2012 to Rick Perry: Evolution is "a theory that's out there"

20 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

""Canyons?"  More like interstellar interstices!"

Loren Miller replied Sep 15, 2012 to Rick Perry: Evolution is "a theory that's out there"

20 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"If you want to talk about "out there," Perry himself is WAY "out there!""

Loren Miller replied Aug 24, 2012 to Rick Perry: Evolution is "a theory that's out there"

20 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Very much agreed, Marc, especially (b).  I've seen multiple times when specious ques…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 20, 2012 to Forever disappointed by PZ Myers

32 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Oh, I can be nice.  I won't attack the person making the fraudulent claims at all. …"

Loren Miller replied Aug 19, 2012 to Forever disappointed by PZ Myers

32 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Susan Stanko

"In other words, they don't care about accuracy or content.  The forum amounts to a f…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 18, 2012 to Forever disappointed by PZ Myers

32 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Part of the problem, too, is that believers have been told repeatedly that They Are…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 2, 2012 to Psychology Today: The Fear of Atheism

30 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Scott McGreal

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service