Loren Miller's Discussions (7,445)

Discussions Replied To (195) Replies Latest Activity

"While we're at it, let's find an astronomer who follows Sidney Omarr every day!"

Loren Miller replied Jan 8, 2013 to Texas Creationism: New Bill for 2013 may not discriminate

14 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

"I've forgotten where I heard this statement, but it rings true to me and feels very…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 4, 2013 to Scientists Say 100 Billion Exoplanets in Our Galaxy Alone

8 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Oh, but that would mean that there was something WRONG with the bible, which is the…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 30, 2012 to Question: Common Sense and Biblical Updates?

31 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Bud the Wonderer

"When in doubt, test it again ... then again ... then a few more times, just to be CE…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 21, 2012 to What's the Mystery Find on Mars?

25 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by Dennis Kelley

"Mike, there's no denying that you can't FORCE help onto anyone, nor do I think you c…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 13, 2012 to Psychology - It would be at some level a good idea think about how to help the theists out of faith!

32 Dec 13, 2012

"Yeah, I have a thought:Irrational belief behaves entirely too much like an addiction…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 12, 2012 to Psychology - It would be at some level a good idea think about how to help the theists out of faith!

32 Dec 13, 2012

"If you have enough people with enough cojones, it can happen.  If you don't, it won'…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 8, 2012 to If the Big Bang is a lie then the universe is lying to us

15 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Scott McGreal

"Thing is, Bill, the solution at its root is simple: become self-aware in more than j…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 8, 2012 to If the Big Bang is a lie then the universe is lying to us

15 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Scott McGreal

"Precisely.  George W. Bush may be the perfect example of what happens when the idea…"

15 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Scott McGreal

"Jim, if we have idiots in the US Congress, it's because there are MORE idiots who el…"

15 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Scott McGreal

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service