A New Zealand inquest has been told a woman's 10-litre (2.2 gallon) a day Coca-Cola habit may have contributed to her death, reports said Friday.
t said pathologist Dan Mornin told the inquest that he believed Harris died from cardiac arrhythmia and was also suffering from low potassium levels and caffeine toxicity.
yeah 2 gallons is quite a bit. I'm gonna see if it was regular or diet coke. It says regular Coke. Wow! Think of all those calories too. I drink Diet Coke but I also take vitamins and I don't drink 2 gallons a day.
I hate artificial sweetners. Aspartame isn't all that great for your brain.