I was wondering if anyone would be interested in planning a meeting at a local restaurant. I've noticed most of us live near the Triangle (Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill), or the Triad (Greensboro/Winston-Salem/High Point). It doesn't have to be anytime soon, but I think it would be interesting if were able to meet in a non-virtual forum a month or two down the road.

Thoughts? Ideas? Concerns? etc...?

Views: 67

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, so this looks like a big, public, relatively safe thing. Anybody planning to go interested in a little meet-up? I recall at least one coffee shop on Fayetteville St.
The real question is, if a guy like you can be lonely and isolated, what chance do those of us who are only marginally witty (and aren't even in the running for rest) have?

Otherwise, I see that this Player's Retreat of yours has my bourbon, so I cannot object to it in good conscience.
So I totally rocked guitar hero this afternoon, but it looks like everyone missed it. *pout* Oh well...there is always next year.

There is always next weekend.....
Cary, NC: Rock Hall of Fame Benefit Concert

http://www.rockhallbenefit.com

I'll be there both days.
I wouldn't mind meeting some new people, since I don't really get out enough.

But when I say I'm shy, it's an understatement. BIG time. Um...oh btw, hi or some junk. lol
I'm moving back to the east coast in March so lets have a meet and greet after that. I need some sort of assurance that I'm not the only atheist there
how are u people shy? atheist are usually outspoken and 100% honest..........sheesh
stop worrying about what other people think...................f&*$ em if the don't like it lol
I would be all for the meet and greet but now i'm not sure after the first 2 posts i read here
I'm game! I just moved to Raleigh from the NC coast and would love to meet some Triangle area free thinking heathens! : )
Hi- I'm Heather and I'm the founder of the Greensboro Atheist Organization (greensboroatheist.com and meetup.com/herdingcats) and we meet regularly here so if anyone wants to join us head over to our meetup page and sign up to RSVP or check out our facebook page- events are listed there as well: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=359845662716
I live in Waxhaw, about 30 to 50 minutes away from Charlotte, depending.
I am very much interested in meeting other atheists so if anyone lives near there or the Greensboro/Winston-Salem/High Point "triangle" and doesn't mind the journey, we should plan a meeting!
Any atheist families in New Bern or near New Bern?

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service