Joseph P's Discussions (3,477)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Also, you should work on your terminology a bit.  Did you really decide to become an…"

Joseph P replied Oct 21, 2011 to Lack of Choice

3 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Luther Younts

"Come to a major city, man.  The Triangle and Charlotte are full of atheists.  Almost…"

Joseph P replied Oct 21, 2011 to Lack of Choice

3 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Luther Younts

"I'm going, but from Raleigh or Chapel Hill, depending upon how we arrange it."

Joseph P replied Mar 2, 2011 to Any Greenville-area people going to Fort Bragg April 2nd?

1 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"Yeah, I think I've got decent posture, at least. I'm always conscious about pulling…"

Joseph P replied Nov 17, 2010 to Republicans: a southern thing or a religious/Christian thing?

32 May 9, 2011
Reply by tommyhenderson847

"Yeah, I can see the stage makeup thing. You have to severely overdo everything to ma…"

Joseph P replied Nov 15, 2010 to Republicans: a southern thing or a religious/Christian thing?

32 May 9, 2011

"Well, I have the feeling that it was my father who drove the decision to let me ditc…"

Joseph P replied Nov 15, 2010 to Republicans: a southern thing or a religious/Christian thing?

32 May 9, 2011

"Yeah, at least I never had to go through with that. I was able to stop going to CCD…"

32 May 9, 2011

"Yeah, there was some great clothing, but you have to pick and choose a little. Anyth…"

32 May 9, 2011

"Though of course, I would give anything to live in the 1800's Alright woman, give m…"

Joseph P replied Nov 14, 2010 to Republicans: a southern thing or a religious/Christian thing?

32 May 9, 2011

"No fair. I don't have any "When I was a Christian" stories. I was raised Catholic, b…"

Joseph P replied Nov 14, 2010 to Republicans: a southern thing or a religious/Christian thing?

32 May 9, 2011

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion Atheist TV Channel Will Launch by the End of the Month in the group Atheist News
6 minutes ago
Atheist Exile replied to Joe's discussion In the Middle East, Some Atheists Fake-Fast During Ramadan To Avoid Detection in the group Atheist News
8 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"A religion is sometimes the source of happiness...but it is a comfort appropriate for the weak, not for the strong. - Heinlein"
8 minutes ago
Luara posted a discussion
22 minutes ago
James B Bolton shared Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group on Facebook
48 minutes ago
Randall Smith commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
57 minutes ago
Joe added 4 discussions to the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
BJ Saylor posted a status
"Here is the paper in regards to my last status http://ericsteinhart.com/articles/atheisms.pdf"
1 hour ago
booklover commented on Richard C Brown's group learnerscoffeeshack
1 hour ago
Randall Smith commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
booklover commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
booklover commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service