BilLee Miller's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"And let me welcome you to this group, your posts have been very insightful. Also tha…"

BilLee Miller replied Jun 9, 2010 to The Varieties of Religious Experience

11 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Mister Harvey

"The Western capitalized 'God' is generally thought of as the Christian-y theist omni…"

11 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Mister Harvey

"That was one of the great works on the nature of religion. I intend to read it mysel…"

11 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Mister Harvey

"A religion, old or new, that stressed the magnificence of the Universe as revealed b…"

BilLee Miller replied May 19, 2010 to Quotes from famous nontheists calling for a nontheistic religion.

3 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Brian Bors

"Sorry, I added an extra 'd'. His name is Rudy."

BilLee Miller replied May 19, 2010 to Nontheistic Religions that are already out there.

23 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Brian Bors

"Ruddy brought up pantheism so here is a a link to scientific pantheism: http://www.p…"

BilLee Miller replied May 17, 2010 to Nontheistic Religions that are already out there.

23 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Brian Bors

"There is also the North Texas Church of Freethought in Dallas that has a thriving co…"

BilLee Miller replied May 16, 2010 to Nontheistic Religions that are already out there.

23 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Brian Bors

"Okay, the first nontheist religion that I would like to bring up is the Dallas Optih…"

BilLee Miller replied May 16, 2010 to Nontheistic Religions that are already out there.

23 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Brian Bors

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service