Un-fucking-believable! I ran across this unmitigated piece of shit on Amazon. It doesn’t look like the movie has an official site, not that I could find, but I’m copying the info from Amazon. The review that I am posting is probably not a legitimate customer review, but rather one placed by someone involved with the film. However, it gives you more info about the DVD than the product info does. JFC!   – DG

Water – The Great Mystery

Product Description
Fascinating movie spans the globe to reveal recent discoveries about water, the most amazing yet least studied substance in the world. Witness as researchers, scientists, philosophers and theologians try to understand this unique liquid and all its miraculous properties still waiting to be discovered.

“Customer” Review
I hate definitions like "life-changing", "amazing", "unbelievable", etc. but this movie is just that in absolutely every aspect. Why? Its just another proof we know almost NOTHING about the planet we inhabit. I did not know that :

* water has memory
* water senses human emotions and reacts to them
* water is able to communicate from a distance
* a prayer can turn bad water into good one
* both tap & bottled water are "dead" and bear no positive energy

Scientific proofs from different countries & parts of the world are captured in this movie and the above listed facts are just a small fraction of what has been discovered recently.

I recommend this movie to every person who wants to understand more about themselves, the world we live in and maybe even the direction in which our civilization is headed. Have you ever asked yourselves why underdeveloped people living in the nature are much more happy than us living in the most developed cities of the world? A major part of the answer may lie hidden in the water we drink.

Tags: documentary, film, gullible, idiocy, movie, mumbo-jumbo, nonsense, water

Views: 96

Replies to This Discussion

Plus, without water, beer itself would be impossible. I suspect this is why they're always looking for the stuff on the moon.
Plus the rest of the world would be like the Middle East.
uɐƃoɹƃ ɥɔןǝɟ: it would be assumed to be a solid at room temperature

Fascinating. Care to elaborate on this (link?). So far I've always assumed that without hydrogen bonding, water would be a gas rather than a solid at room temperature, but my knowledge of chemistry is more than a couple decades old and in serious need for an update.
If you look at it from the periodic table point of view, next below hydrogen are lithium, sodium, potassium etc. - they all form oxides, most common of which is sodium hydroxide which everyone knows as drain cleaner. The are solid, chrystaline salts.
True. but on the other hand, next below oxygen is sulfur, and hydrogen sulfide is a gas at room temperature, even though it has close to twice the molecular mass of water.
I'm talking about the extreme left column of the table - the elements that bind with oxygen.

I know that's what you meant, but it makes sense for heavier molecules to have higher melting and boiling point temperatures than lighter ones with similar configurations, doesn't it? (I'm not sure to what extent it's true, but it's somewhat of a rule of thumb if memory serves.)

While if you try to replace oxygen (instead of hydrogen) with other chalcogens, you'd come to the opposite prediction, since the stable compounds (H2S, H2Se) are all gases under normal conditions. Is there a reason why alkali metal oxides are supposed to be more water-like than hydrogen chalcogenides?
...and they didn't even mention ice-nine.
Someone probably took away their cannon-balls from the town square or something....
Boy is that some unmitigated horse shit. Water is an element?? that's a fail in the first 30 seconds. The only planet in the universe with water? Uh..other than Mars, the Moon. probably Europa and I'll take a wild guess that there is probably some extra-solar planets among the trillions with water.
There is something these "scientist" can do with water that would be a real service to humankind - submerge their heads in it for a 1/2 hour or so.
And he is promoted by assholes like Deepak Chopra:

And Deepak Chopra is promoted by assholes like Huffington Post.

"No skeptic, to my knowledge, ever made a major scientific discovery or advanced the welfare of others." -- Chopra on HuffPo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service