This was just posted by an atheist on another site. So disgusting, I just had to share. - DG

Restore Stephen Baldwin

Stephen Baldwin of the famous “Baldwin Brothers” Hollywood clan is a veteran actor who has starred in over 60 films and TV shows. He is no stranger to the Hollywood life of glitz, glamour and the public eye.

In 2003, he had an experience that changed his life forever. He became Born Again Christian, giving his life to Jesus Christ. Over the next few years, he became very vocal about his faith, using his spotlight to boldly preach the gospel. However, because of this convictions it has caused him the loss of many jobs and the most recently, a highly publicized bankruptcy.

He has been publicly ridiculed and insulted by people who think that he has been abandoned by God. A simple search through the internet will reveal that people not only mock Stephen, but mock God.

In response to this (with the permission of Stephen's ministry President Daniel Southern) we have established RestoreStephenBaldwin.org. A privately funded and managed website. Our vision is to see Stephen Baldwin publicly restored in front of millions. Stephen's platform will increase allowing him to reach even more people with the Gospel and God will get all of the glory. Publicly.

The Story Behind The Vision: Job

Job was the most inflential man in the east, (Job 1-3) he was a man of great wealth who stood up for righteousness and his God. However, there came a period of time where Job went through great distress and testing. He lost his children, his health, his home and wealth. Throughout this pain and suffering, he stood in faithfulness to God and would not turn his back on Him. Because of his faithfulness, Job was instantly restored by "All Who Knew Him"

How Was He Restored: Token Gifting

Everyone knows that God restored Job, but do they understand the mechanism of his restoration? Job was restored by the people. By "All Who Knew Him". This website was created to see a rebirth of that mechanism. If the people of God come together and each give a small “Token Gift” we can see a massive restoration of a Christian public figure and all the glory will go to God. Its simple, will you take part in the second ever All Who Know Him event?

Tags: bible, book of job, christianity, con, cult, disgusting, mind control, nutjobs, scam, stephen baldwin

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

Someone should do the same for Stephen "Bird Shit" Green... or not.
Since money has been very tight recently, my marriage has broken up so on...I want you all to know I fully endorse the " Restore SGecko Foundation"!! So all my friends on the Nexus can set me back up!! And all the glory will go to...no body..but the money would go to ME!! Bless you All....sort of! ;-)
Now that's something I could endorese! (for a bj -- j/k) : )
Ditto what Dallas said, but not kidding about the bj.
He wasnt either !! lol..JK...love u DG!

Grundgetta,....Im leaving in five mins!!!!
I think I'd prefer a campaign more along the lines of "Restore Reason" or maybe "Restore Critical Thinking."

I can't say I paid that much attention to Stephen Baldwin until after his conversion non-sense. Did he ever have much of a career? I don't remember him being in any significant roles or doing anything that was memorable. I know he's been in a bunch of movies but I honestly can't think of any off the top of my head.
He was in the tv series "Young Riders".
Never heard of it.
It was set in the waining days of the Pony Express.
BUT....the money goes to me!

Baldwin..."The Usual Suspects"

please give freely.....and often.
That's actually a pretty good movie.
You just simply couldn't design a better Poe if you tried. Real weirdness, as always, trumps.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service