Barbara Ehrenriech is the woman who wrote Bright-sided: How the Relentless Promotion of Positive Thinking Has Undermined America. The first video is a shorter, funner version of the second video, which is the actual interview it was taken from. I have not watched the fourth video yet.

Tags: Barbara Ehrenreich, attitude, positive thinking, skepticism

Views: 67

Replies to This Discussion

It's like the military. The conclusion should always be an honorable discharge.
Especially if you're a seaman.
Even better yet, a Seminole seaman.
Even better yet, a Seminole seaman.

You have an unhealthy fixation with prolonging threads by ejaculating obscure trivia.
No, I have an unhealthy fixation with winning the race to Ning's nesting limit. It's like a cyber ejaculation contest. And I won this one.
You got a nesting instinct, Jaume??? You gathering leaves and twigs or sumptin???
I once met a Seminole seaman. He quit the seminary because the priests acted like dicks and the nuns acted like cunts, and he was afraid it would make him too anal... To be honest, I thought he was a dick...
Well, at least this thread put a smile on my face, and that's the main thing, isn't it? To remain positive and cheerful? Well, back to watching Happy Tree Friends. La-la, la-la-la-la! La-la, la-la-la-la! Splat!
DAMN! I was more than a bit inhebriated last night and screwed up the last bit of that.... it was supposed to end "I thought he was an ass". I'm quite amazed, given how many braincells I have regularly sacrificed on the alter of Bacchus, that I have any functioning synapses at all. Perhaps, if I keep drinking for another twenty years or so, I could finally be fascinated by Mormonism, and start wearing magic underwear... lol

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service