Joan Denoo's Discussions (5,665)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"i.e. Neil deGrasse Tyson an American astrophysicist would be trusted more than Subra…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 1 to Name truthiness

1 Mar 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Frustrating beyond endurance. The USA population won't wake up until/unless an econo…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 2, 2013 to Liberal Washing

1 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I have had hallucinations before; i.e. sensing my mother's presence when I was prepa…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 2, 2013 to Young adults belief in demon posession

8 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I am dismayed that so many people believe in demons. Surveys of USA voters by Public…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 1, 2013 to Young adults belief in demon posession

8 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Grinning Cat, you are a treasure. I have never paid any attention to these options.…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 13, 2013 to Information Technology amplifies irrational group behavior

3 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

""Companies such as Google and Facebook have designed algorithms that are intended to…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 12, 2013 to Information Technology amplifies irrational group behavior

3 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The common pattern of holding a theory and assuming a conspiracy when evidence does…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 23, 2013 to 6 criteria of conspiratorial thinking

3 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

"Sarah, you correctly state my post doesn't logically follow yours. Mark it up to my…"

Joan Denoo replied May 15, 2012 to Only 1 in 10 Americans is a Global Warming Denier, Report Finds

9 May 15, 2012
Reply by Sarah Walton

"Money spent on bombs, bullets and battles are better spent on schools, hospitals, ro…"

Joan Denoo replied May 13, 2012 to Only 1 in 10 Americans is a Global Warming Denier, Report Finds

9 May 15, 2012
Reply by Sarah Walton

"Jim, you are so funny ... I can't stop laughing at the thought of your cat and that…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 16, 2012 to Demon Dog: Olga Horvat Claims Her Poodle Was Possessed -- And She's Got Something To Sell You

12 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service