Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,125)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"You are right, my looking at religion as the cause of greed is not realistic even as…"

Joan Denoo replied May 5 to Political discourse in US - fundamentally fallacious

13 May 5
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Loren, you are quite correct in stating political ideology is ruining our government…"

Joan Denoo replied May 4 to Political discourse in US - fundamentally fallacious

13 May 5
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"The goal of families, cultures, politics, religion is to obtain obedience. That cann…"

Joan Denoo replied May 4 to Political discourse in US - fundamentally fallacious

13 May 5
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

""The Priesthood has been lying to them since the dawn of time". The people looked in…"

13 May 5
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Oh Yes! Paul Rosenberg states the problem so clearly! He hits so many points that ri…"

13 May 5
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"i.e. Neil deGrasse Tyson an American astrophysicist would be trusted more than Subra…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 1 to Name truthiness

1 Mar 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Frustrating beyond endurance. The USA population won't wake up until/unless an econo…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 2, 2013 to Liberal Washing

1 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I have had hallucinations before; i.e. sensing my mother's presence when I was prepa…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 2, 2013 to Young adults belief in demon posession

12 May 8
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I am dismayed that so many people believe in demons. Surveys of USA voters by Public…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 1, 2013 to Young adults belief in demon posession

12 May 8
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Grinning Cat, you are a treasure. I have never paid any attention to these options.…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 13, 2013 to Information Technology amplifies irrational group behavior

3 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service