Atheist Nexus Logo

Jim DePaulo's Discussions (1,914)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"We would have to assume that any paranormal abilities are genetically based (unless…"

Jim DePaulo replied Apr 16, 2012 to Psychic Power-NOT

7 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Michael Penn

"One way to trip up a bullshit story is to interrupt the story with a question then e…"

Jim DePaulo replied Oct 15, 2010 to Please educate me on arguments against the supernatural!!

19 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"The issue of mono-culture and decreased diversity is a serious one. The expansion of…"

Jim DePaulo replied Aug 10, 2010 to GMO controversy continued - an aggregator

41 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by TNT666

"Jason, The "manual" I'm referring to is basic understand of human biology and develo…"

Jim DePaulo replied Jul 15, 2010 to Medical Marijuana? Recreational Marijuana?

149 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Yeah, I believe it's pretty much a parent's duty to monitor kids, not so much they b…"

149 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Although I can't recall the article, but basically it was a cautionary piece on the…"

149 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"maybe a universal warning would suffice - "Don't use this product if you are really…"

149 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"One of the human survival traits is pattern recognition and subsequently pattern see…"

Jim DePaulo replied Jun 5, 2010 to New Agers and Creationists should not be President

13 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

"I can't understand Atheists who reject the horse crap of religion and then embrace s…"

Jim DePaulo replied Jun 5, 2010 to New Agers and Creationists should not be President

13 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

"Why people believe such nonsense is beyond me. But then, people believe there is a m…"

Jim DePaulo replied Jun 3, 2010 to No Perpetual Motion

17 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Michelle

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Saul Dobney joined moJoe's group
7 minutes ago
tom sarbeck replied to Pat's discussion Are Anti-Religious Cartoons Hate Speech?
11 minutes ago
tom sarbeck replied to tom sarbeck's discussion Nationalism Is A Form of Religion
31 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to matthew greenberg's discussion time for pols to share their feelings on atheism
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat replied to matthew greenberg's discussion time for pols to share their feelings on atheism
3 hours ago
Grinning Cat liked matthew greenberg's discussion time for pols to share their feelings on atheism
3 hours ago
Grinning Cat commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
3 hours ago
MagetheEntertainer posted a video

Inside Gods Mind

Inside Gods Mind In this video I discuss Ran Campbell's dream about him being in the mind of God during the judgement of his childhood care givers, and deter...
3 hours ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service