Prog Rock Girl's Discussions (2,860)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"Why can't I think of some bullshit and make money?!  "

Prog Rock Girl replied Sep 10, 2011 to The Awesome Power of Fractal Energy Mandalas

11 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Sarah Walton

"Dnaperfection uses a unique multidimensional approach by combining several of the le…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Oct 8, 2010 to DNA Perfection: Unleash Your Genetic Potential NOW!

3 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by godfree inseaofred

"I think there are more people who just psych themselves up than are crazy. Especiall…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Oct 4, 2010 to Please educate me on arguments against the supernatural!!

19 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Well, if they ever tell you they saw a ghost, ask if the ghost was wearing anything.…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Oct 4, 2010 to Please educate me on arguments against the supernatural!!

19 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"I've had people claim things about levitation and teleportation, but when I said "pr…"

19 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Why would you want to not eat food, and not sleep? Those are 2 of the most primary p…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Aug 13, 2010 to Breatharian Institute of America

25 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by RML

"I did come across one Catholic who argued that if someone was homosexual they should…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Jul 20, 2010 to Christians discuss transsexuals

25 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by dr kellie

"I wouldn't say it's irrelevant, because it is going to have quite an affect on thing…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Jun 11, 2010 to The Complicated Faces of Anti-Semitism

33 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

"We've all drank recycled molecules of Shakespeare's pee by now. See? We really are a…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Jun 1, 2010 to Water – The Great Mystery

38 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

"That makes me think of a Futurama episode where some aliens were made out of water..…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Jun 1, 2010 to Water – The Great Mystery

38 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service