Larian LeQuella's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Jeffrey, good thing I have notifications on. I haven't been to this site in ages!  Y…"

Larian LeQuella replied May 22 to Secual Coalition For New Hampshire

9 May 22
Reply by Larian LeQuella

"Not yet.  I have just been so caught up in other things that I really haven't donate…"

Larian LeQuella replied Jun 12, 2011 to Secual Coalition For New Hampshire

9 May 22
Reply by Larian LeQuella

"Right now I am still trying to figure out all the different aspects of this work. I…"

Larian LeQuella replied Nov 12, 2010 to Secual Coalition For New Hampshire

9 May 22
Reply by Larian LeQuella

"And the theitards are back... Crap."

Larian LeQuella replied Oct 5, 2010 to Bedford Tolls on Everett Turnpike (Northbound)

8 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Shane Stylianos

"Well, it's about TIME that these billboards were replaced by good honest advertising…"

Larian LeQuella replied Sep 28, 2010 to Bedford Tolls on Everett Turnpike (Northbound)

8 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Shane Stylianos

"Has anyone (with the fortitude to stave off "Teh Stupid") called that toll free numb…"

Larian LeQuella replied Aug 17, 2010 to Bedford Tolls on Everett Turnpike (Northbound)

8 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Shane Stylianos

"First of all. Welcome to A|N Balasarius. Your last question is exactly why I fight…"

Larian LeQuella replied Jul 16, 2010 to Bedford Tolls on Everett Turnpike (Northbound)

8 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Shane Stylianos

"Now they have one that REALLY delves into the utter depths of stupidity... It starts…"

Larian LeQuella replied Jul 15, 2010 to Bedford Tolls on Everett Turnpike (Northbound)

8 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Shane Stylianos

"I've been to a couple now, and they are pretty well attended actually! Lot's of peop…"

Larian LeQuella replied Jan 21, 2010 to Skeptics in the Pub

2 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Larian LeQuella

"Since I am new here, I have no idea. Looks like it's normally the second Monday of e…"

Larian LeQuella replied Dec 9, 2009 to Skeptics in the Pub

2 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Larian LeQuella

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service