Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret Underworld That’s Conspiring to Islamize America

No, not exactly light reading based on the title, is it?

I became aware of this book courtesy of Pat Condell's latest video.  My curiosity arroused, I did a search on Amazon and Borders and elsewhere and came up with the bona fides of its two authors, Paul Sperry and J. David Gaubatz.  It didn't take much to conclude that these gentlemen were not blowing smoke as it came to either their capabilities or their purpose: to penetrate CAIR - The Council of American Islamic Relations - and reveal them as essentially an Islamic Fifth Column, whose long-term aim was and is to subvert America from the inside.

I have found is what appears to be an online copy of a healthy portion of Muslim Mafia, if not the whole nine yards.  All you have to do is click on the "Look Inside" tab toward the center of the page and knock yourself out.

I haven't read the book from cover to cover ... YET.  What I have read of the book online is enough to warrant reading the rest of it.

Tags: CAIR, Council of American Islamic Relations, J. David Gaubatz, Muslim Mafia, Paul Sperry

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the heads up. I saw his STRONG recommendation, as well and am looking forward (in a manner) to the read
>> these gentlemen were not blowing smoke as it came to either their capabilities or their purpose

It is an axiom for any system of indoctrination to spread and gain influence. You make this sound as if it is some hidden conspiracy, it's not.

What is disturbing is the assault on the separation of church and state.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service