Hi all,
as some of you have noticed, I'm not very active around here anymore. I think it would be good if this group had maybe one or two admins to take care of things. Is anyone interested? :)

Views: 86

Replies to This Discussion

Looks good to me.
It's all good AFAIC
Any group moderators around that can add this to the info. section of the group?
I thought we added that already, but it sure isn't there. I'll try to add it later today. Thanks.
Oh no, thank you!

Heidi seems low-key about promoting her book, so I think she'll be pleasantly surprised when a link shows up here.
The links to the books listed under "Books by Stephen Goldin" are all incorrect. They link back to non-existent Atheist Nexus pages. Who made this entry, and do you have a list of the correct addresses?
I have no idea why those links are doing that. If I remember correctly they were all the same. Stephen had a single webpage that listed all his books. I think each book was listed in order only because all the other authors had their books listed in order, as they all had separate Amazon.com pages. Here is SG's linkL: http://stephengoldin.com/

Can you fix it? Do you have the time?
I just linked them all back to his site.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo shared their discussion on Twitter
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo added a discussion to the group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Deidre32's blog post Pascal's Wager -- Your Fate is a Crapshoot
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Steph S.'s discussion As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?
1 hour ago
Plinius replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Sentient Biped's discussion DNA testing gives more history of paleo-Eskimos in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo liked Sentient Biped's discussion DNA testing gives more history of paleo-Eskimos
3 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
3 hours ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark commented on Deidre32's blog post Pascal's Wager -- Your Fate is a Crapshoot
3 hours ago
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service