Hi all,
as some of you have noticed, I'm not very active around here anymore. I think it would be good if this group had maybe one or two admins to take care of things. Is anyone interested? :)

Views: 103

Replies to This Discussion

I've already added some I knew about, (without permission, but I'm sure they won't mind) but I also know there are some others, like S.A. Alentheny --he's written a book or two, I think.
I'm pretty sure it is possible, but that right is reserved for site admins like Brother Richard.
Yeah, probably so. But I'm going to guess that everyone on this site who is an author is probably a member of the Book Club, too.
Admins: Phillip Ellis contacted me today about his books, so I've put them on the homepage. Stephen Goldin also provided a link to his books. Trance, since you already put that bibl. link, can you just finish his list out when you have time? I might suggest though that you list only 5 or so, followed by a link to "More Titles Here", or something. I don't think we have to list them all, as it is a pretty long list.

We still need to get some of the sections filled out. Of course, let's just put the best of the best. I don't think we need to put something like Amazon.com on the "retail" list, but other lesser-known but equally good site would work, I think, if anyone knows of some.

Trance, I see you put your list of Recommendations. That just leaves Sydni and Dawson (if he is going to join us).
I might suggest though that you list only 5 or so, followed by a link to "More Titles Here", or something. I don't think we have to list them all, as it is a pretty long list.

Will do Dallas.
I only added the Amazon link as that particular URL actually helps Atheist Nexus keep this site up.
I only added the Amazon link as that particular URL actually helps Atheist Nexus keep this site up.

That's fine by me, but what do you mean by that? How?
It's the same link already used here on AN, usually over on the right-side of each page, under the green "DONATE ONLINE" button and above the "Social Networking Links" to FaceBook, Twatter and MySpace.

It should look like this:

And the URL it links to when you click the "Search New and Used" part of the image is this.
Oh, thanks. I kind of visually tune that stuff out, I think. It just didn't register.
I make a habit of actually looking at and clicking the ads when they're things like Scientology/Dianetics and Muslim dating sites, only so the ad-revenue comes to an atheist site.
Hehe, okay, I'll admit I've done the same thing. :P
From Calla:

I've been checking in on you guys every now and then, and I like the changes so far. Maybe the only minor grumble I have is that the new links section is quite long, so you always have to scroll a lot to get to the discussions, which I'd imagine is one of the most important features of the group.
I'll definitely add some books to the Moderator Picks.
Keep up the good work!

That is a good point about the links section being too long. I took the liberty of combining the Retail/Open Source/Bibliotaphs section, and I eliminated the film info. The list looks a lot shorter now, but basically has the same info, more or less. Check it out. I saved the original HTML code and the new code, so we can replace or change whatever is necessary. Let us know what you think.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service