All Discussions Tagged 'supernatural' (8)

← Back to Nexus Book Club
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Raven’s Gate, by Anthony Horowitz

Raven’s Gate, by Anthony Horowitz I ran across this audio book at the library, not knowing anything about it or the author. But it was t…

Started by A Former Member

0 May 18, 2012

"The Facts in the Case of M. Valdemar," by Edgar Allan Poe

Here is another short story for Halloween. I love this story. - DG THE FACTS IN THE CASE OF M. VALDEMAR By Edgar Allan Poe OF course I sh…

2 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"The Mezzotint," by M. R. James

Don't know if anyone is reading these or not, but here is my last short story before Halloween. - DG THE MEZZOTINT By M. R. James SOME ti…

0 Oct 30, 2009

"Lost Hearts," by M. R. James

This is Halloween short story number four. M. R. James is the brother of Henry James. - DG LOST HEARTS By M.R. James IT was, as far as I…

0 Oct 24, 2009

"Narrative of the Ghost of a Hand," by Joseph Sheridan LeFanu

Here is my next pre-Halloween short story. A PDF are provided, but no link. - DG NARRATIVE OF THE GHOST OF A HAND By Joseph Sheridan LeFan…

0 Oct 17, 2009

"Mrs. Amworth," by E. F. Benson

Two days ago I posted the short story "The Upper Berth," as part of a countdown to Halloween. Today's story is "Mrs. Amworth," by E. F. Ben…

0 Oct 14, 2009

"The Upper Berth," by F. Marion Crawford

As we approach Halloween I thought it might be fun to begin posting some of my favorite short stories about the supernatural. This story is…

0 Oct 12, 2009

The Haunting of Hill House, by Shirley Jackson

The Haunting of Hill House is one of my favorite books. I’ve read it several times, and I have listened to it read aloud, and watched the…

3 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Calla

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service