All Discussions Tagged 'religion' (6)

← Back to Nexus Book Club
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Atheist Book Club @GoodReads.com

If anyone is interested, I'm part of an atheist book club on GoodReads.  We're currently reading The End of Faith by Sam Harris and getting…

Started by Donegal

8 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Jessica

I Don't Believe in Atheists, by Chris Hedges

I do not know a lot about Chris Hedges, but he has always struck me as a very decent man who is genuinely concerned about the welfare of hi…

Started by A Former Member

7 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by D.O.S

American Theocracy: The Perils and Politics of Radical Religion, Oil, and Borrowed Money in the 21st Century, by Kevin Phillips

I have only a marginal interest in these kinds of books, but I ran across this audio book at the library and thought I might check it ou…

4 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by A Former Member

Life, Sex and Ideas: The Good Life Without God, by AC Grayling

Life, Sex and Ideas: The Good Life Without God, by AC Grayling A review by Dallas Gaytheist If, from reading this book’s tagline, you were…

2 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Donegal

The Trouble with Testosterone, and Other Essays on the Biology of the Human Predicament, by Robert M. Sapolsky

The Trouble with Testosterone, and Other Essays on the Biology of the Human Predicament, by Robert M. Sapolsky Well, like I always seem…

1 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"ALPHA, OMEGA" - New Novel Exposes Religion as Addiction

SEATTLE, Washington—Fresh from the keyboard of science-thriller writer Lori Stephens, Alpha, Omega is—like Dan Brown’s The Da Vinci Code—fi…

Started by Lori Stephens

1 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by Фелч Гроган

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service