Michaela's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Brilliant - I love both these authors - but then I have a huge weak spot for hardcor…"

Michaela replied Jul 22, 2008 to Who's your favourite science fiction author (if you like sci-fi)?

77 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Carolyn R

"That shes is :) The Snow Queen, World's End, The Summer Queen, Psion were all great…"

Michaela replied Jul 22, 2008 to Who's your favourite science fiction author (if you like sci-fi)?

77 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Carolyn R

"1. Desert of the Heart by Jane Rule 2. Alas, Babylon by Pat Frank 3. Catch-22 by Jos…"

Michaela replied Jul 19, 2008 to Vote for the August book! // Winner: Cat's Cradle!

19 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Calla

"Desert of the Heart - Jane Rule I'm including a lot of information here in an attem…"

Michaela replied Jul 16, 2008 to Official list of nominations for the August Book Club book (Classics)

17 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Sarah

"*grin* very true Rosa - Heinlein was one of the Masters."

Michaela replied Jul 14, 2008 to Who's your favourite science fiction author (if you like sci-fi)?

77 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Carolyn R

"Women write science fiction to - my favourite is C. J. Cherryh who has had over 60 b…"

Michaela replied Jul 14, 2008 to Who's your favourite science fiction author (if you like sci-fi)?

77 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Carolyn R

"The whole book is online here : http://www.geom.uiuc.edu/~banchoff/Flatland/ It's…"

77 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Carolyn R

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service