Giga Gnome's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Finally read it and Absolutely loved it. Can't wait for more from Gaiman. Think I've…"

Giga Gnome replied Aug 1, 2011 to Currently Reading: American Gods by Neil Gaiman

8 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Cory D Wells

"LMAO Yes I guess that's very true hey.   I've been wishing there was an e-Library we…"

Giga Gnome replied Jan 21, 2011 to Please, pretty please, buy my book on whether free will exists. or not.

3 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Giga Gnome

"Wow I am so glad I found this topic. Thanx for all the good recommendations here. I…"

Giga Gnome replied Jan 20, 2011 to Who's your favourite science fiction author (if you like sci-fi)?

77 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Carolyn R

"OOOH That' what Blade Runner was based on. THANX i completely forgot about wanting t…"

Giga Gnome replied Jan 20, 2011 to Who's your favourite science fiction author (if you like sci-fi)?

77 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Carolyn R

"Sounds Interesting. Have always been a Gaiman Fan :)"

Giga Gnome replied Jan 20, 2011 to Currently Reading: American Gods by Neil Gaiman

8 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Cory D Wells

"I have an Ellonex, which I would not recommend. a friend has the kindle which looked…"

Giga Gnome replied Jan 20, 2011 to eReaders?

10 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Noh Name

"It does look very interesting"

Giga Gnome replied Jan 20, 2011 to Please, pretty please, buy my book on whether free will exists. or not.

3 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Giga Gnome

"ooh I have been wanting to read the Dexter book since starting to watch the series.…"

Giga Gnome replied Jan 20, 2011 to What are you reading at the moment?

219 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Giga Gnome

"Hi   I am currently reading "Anvil of the Stars" by Greg Bear. I enjoyed "Forge of G…"

Giga Gnome replied Jan 19, 2011 to What are you reading at the moment?

219 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Giga Gnome

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service