When we're by ourselves, we all play music that we normally don't play when others are around.  In your solitude, what secret musical passion causes you to crank up the volume?

I'm a sucker for The Carpenters, Barry Manilow, and disco!

Views: 283

Replies to This Discussion

I have to admit it:

Every single chance,
I get up and dance,
And do the Curly Shuffle!

And I don't even dance that well!

LOL  I totally forgot about that song.  Great video, too.  I'll have to remember to request this song with the DJ at my niece's wedding reception this November. 

Okay FA, here's one of them.

http://youtu.be/LTX_X8I8ngY

Not only is the beat infectious, but I like looking at Gloria. She is just so damn gorgeous.

Hey, nothing wrong with Gloria.  Always an upbeat, happy sound. 

Now, for number two. http://youtu.be/pIgZ7gMze7A

Don't look at me like that. You asked, damnit!

And even though I'm straight, I'm secure enough to say he is a handsome man.

Wham! 'Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go'. Enjoy.

Happy-go-lucky mindless and fun music.  I love it!!  I agree, great eye candy for the gay man and for straight men secure with their sexuality.  lol

Dude, if you look good, flaunt it. lol

ha ha. Love it.

Numero tres. Bread. 'If'.

http://youtu.be/YrxvEIFBT3o

I know. Cheesetastic. What can I say.

Boy, Tony, you're sure bringing back memories.  I had my first college sexual experience that wasn't by myself with Bread playing on cassette tape in the background.  His choice, not mine.  (T.M.I.?)  I've always remembered that.  I think about that night every time a hear a song by Bread.  Goes to show you how music can help ingrain an experience into your memory and trigger it decades later.   

Yeah, my first serious girlfriend. In the backseat of my fathers Ford Galaxie 500. In the parking lot of the local Mormon church ( I shit you not ). This was on the radio at the time. Never really did like Bread up to that point. But you can understand why I still like this one.

BTW, just for the record, I think Tina Turner and her legs are freakin' HOT, and I'm secure in my sexuality.  LOL

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Tommy Tucson replied to JanBodh's discussion Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?
2 minutes ago
Tommy Tucson replied to JanBodh's discussion Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?
16 minutes ago
jay H replied to James M. Martin's discussion Godless Millenials May Chart the Course for Ending Far Right Religiousity
30 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied to Deidre's discussion Fall is already here--do you celebrate the holiday season? in the group Hang With Friends
34 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Surreal, I haz it in the group Hang With Friends
44 minutes ago
jay H commented on Čenek Sekavec's blog post 10 hours of street harassment
45 minutes ago
jay H replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
49 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Should I just give up?
1 hour ago
C.L.A.W.S. commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
1 hour ago
Profile IconSergey, Tara peace, Palerma and 4 more joined Atheist Nexus
1 hour ago
Čenek Sekavec replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Human Genome 45,000 years old reconstructed in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo posted blog posts
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service