http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aWVH_VaPSE

I saw these guys in concert!

They are great!

The music genre I listen to most

I could post all day here.

Views: 382

Replies to This Discussion

Well I'm not sure what song this is - on this You Tube - will check.

I just remember that in South Park they would play The Forest by The Cure for the Goth Kids.

It's in the episode "You Got F'd in the A" (season 8 episode 4).  The one where the South Park kids got 'served.'  The goth kids were demonstrating how to dance goth style.  The song is a mix of A Forest by The Cure and something else, but it's original to South Park.

Yeah I thought it didn't sound the the original song.
Those are my favorite episodes. The ones with the Goth Kids.
I own all of the South Park seasons on DVD.
Isn't that the coolest episode?

It's hard for me to say what's the coolest episode because I love just about all of them.  Except for the Britney Spears one.... I can't watch that one, it grosses me out too much. 

It was a rhetorical question. Hehe I really love all the episodes.
Cool James!

Okay, South Park. Woodland Christmas Critters. That's my pick. I know, they're all great, but this one just slays me.

I know this isn't music, but it is a beautiful Goth picture.

Super Cool!

Beautiful!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Travis Hedglin replied to Freethinker31's discussion Family Values
4 minutes ago
Glen Rosenberg replied to Freethinker31's discussion Family Values
5 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied to Patricia's discussion Ebola Drug From BC in the group Hang With Friends
9 minutes ago
k.h. ky replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Backyard Organic Garden in the group Godless in the garden
11 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied to Patricia's discussion Ebola Researcher from BC in the group Hang With Friends
13 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Optical Illusions in the group Hang With Friends
14 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Optical Illusions in the group Hang With Friends
16 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Ebola contagion through air in the group Health & Fitness
21 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Ebola contagion through air in the group Health & Fitness
33 minutes ago
Merelen replied to Michael Dixon's discussion Anyone in the Green Bay area? in the group WISCONSIN ATHEISTS
36 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Deny religion the ability to use shame or fear, and you've basically eviscerated its ability to manipulate or control you … or anyone else."
49 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service