Greg Lammers's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Good point Dawson. It's a nice trick that people can play on themselves. An Atheist…"

Greg Lammers replied Feb 19, 2010 to St. Joseph Skeptics book drive (Way to go!)

4 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Greg Lammers

"Get 'em Bob!"

Greg Lammers replied Feb 19, 2010 to St. Joseph Skeptics book drive (Way to go!)

4 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Greg Lammers

"Oh no, I am glad you posted it. I think it says a lot about the rotten nature of rel…"

Greg Lammers replied Jan 15, 2010 to “Good” Atheists

4 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Dawson Gould

"I haven't watched the video yet but the blog entry is pretty telling. The blogger is…"

Greg Lammers replied Jan 15, 2010 to “Good” Atheists

4 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Dawson Gould

"Hi Justin. If I'm not mistaken you are fairly close to Joplin and Springfield. There…"

Greg Lammers replied Jul 24, 2009 to Cassville Area Atheists

4 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Justin Rawlings

"Hi Randy, The text of the proposed amendment: http://www.house.mo.gov/billtracking/…"

Greg Lammers replied Apr 22, 2009 to Odessa pol pushing prayer amendment to Missouri State Constitution

11 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Edward Teach

"You can contact your state representative to voice your concern. You can find Missou…"

Greg Lammers replied Apr 22, 2009 to Odessa pol pushing prayer amendment to Missouri State Constitution

11 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Edward Teach

"I just found the resolution number, it is House Joint Resolution no. 11 (HJR11)."

Greg Lammers replied Apr 21, 2009 to Odessa pol pushing prayer amendment to Missouri State Constitution

11 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Edward Teach

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service