Sentient Biped's Discussions (6,674)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Aye me heartie! Never doubt it, or I'm a dead man's dingy, I'll wager!"

Sentient Biped replied Sep 19, 2009 to It's a Full Moon tonight! Will the ER be full? More fights? More bad behavior?

12 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Ronin

"Jean Marie, Aye, the pirate's life is only for ye stout of heart! Thar's the truth…"

Sentient Biped replied Sep 19, 2009 to It's a Full Moon tonight! Will the ER be full? More fights? More bad behavior?

12 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Ronin

"ditto what others have said. i do like the expression 'social tofu'. People sometime…"

Sentient Biped replied Aug 19, 2009 to So, I'm going to be a dentist

5 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Jag

"I once interviewed with a Catholic medical group. They gave me battery of psychologi…"

Sentient Biped replied Aug 19, 2009 to Catholic Hospitals

8 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Dawn K

"Stranglely enough, after posting that no one asks me this question, some-one did. I…"

Sentient Biped replied Mar 12, 2009 to "Are you a believer?"--questions from patients about religion

10 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Mike MacKinnon

"I work in an outpatient situation and there is rarely enough time to address every m…"

Sentient Biped replied Mar 9, 2009 to "Are you a believer?"--questions from patients about religion

10 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Mike MacKinnon

"This may be a little off from your topic, but when I see cars in our clinic parking…"

Sentient Biped replied Jan 17, 2009 to Interesting though processes

5 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by Charles Cusumano

"Sometimes people don't get it, even if it has nothing to do with religion. Once when…"

Sentient Biped replied Jan 14, 2009 to Getting in the way

7 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by unholyroller

"Update on this topic - I discussed the baby jesus issue above with our manager, toda…"

Sentient Biped replied Dec 29, 2008 to Religious Xmas Decorations and Music in the Medical Workplace

4 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by Pam

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service