I was just wondering if any of ya'll are Saints fans. Things are starting to ramp up - practices begin, the Shockey acquisition, Colston's contract extension, etc. I don't expect any of ya'll to be as fanatic as I am, but just maybe...

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Not a fanatic- far more partial to the Hornets far as NOLA teams go- but definitely invested. Going to make a few games this year, probably picking up a Colston jersey this weekend (someone accidentally tore my Fujita jersey last season...I'm still bitter).

I'm not crazy about Shockey, but think he's a good addition all the same.

You flying down for a game, by chance?
I think Shockey's aggression/flare-ups/etc. were probably a result of playing for a team that has been plagued by locker room issues and coaching conflicts. I hope so, anyway. I think he'll make Bush a better player.
The Hornets were the only post-Katrina New Orleanians that Oklahomans were happy to have here. I love that they have surprised everyone. We're not big NBA fans - more college ball as far as the hoops go.
Sorry about the Fujita jersey - I haven't checked lately, but hopefully his contract was either extended or padded with some bonus $. He very un-assumedly gets the job done.
Flying down for a game would be fantastic. We've promised our kid every Mardi Gras 'til we get home for good, as well as in-between trips when we can. Obviously, we don't have to pay for a place to stay, but lately it's rather expensive to even get there, so we don't know when we'll be able to make it next. The Kansas City game (in K.C.) is Nov.16th and it's only 4 hours away (as opposed to 11 hours of gas and time), so we're hoping to catch that one at least.
As far as jerseys go, my Horn jersey has been retired, so now I'm wearing a McAllister jersey. My husband is great on E-Bay, so he manages to get those really great jerseys (with stitched-on letters/numbers) for around $20. He just seems to have that magic touch.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

John Jubinsky posted photos
46 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
3 hours ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
3 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
4 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
4 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
4 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
4 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
4 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
4 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
4 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
5 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service