Besides me? lol

Views: 416

Replies to This Discussion

I was in the coast guard stationed in new orleans durring katrina "aka, that bitch!" Lol. We evacuated to alec so I know where you'r coming from. I remember a girl in a bar there telling me that god had flooded new orleans to "punnish all the fags." Uuuuhhhhggggg! Just revolting.
I feel you stormy, I live in pineville. However I haven't had too much bad luck with the nuts, and I'm pretty open about my lack of belief. Do yourself a favor and never move to minden, its got its head so far up the churches rear that the churches wont even let other church owned hangouts for kids/teens exist without fighting to shut them down.
Wow... I graduated from Minden High! Lmao! Now I live 20 min from there!
Really? I did as well, 2007 I'm still young lol.
'93 here...(sigh) getting old. :)
Just moved back,lost something out of state (gawd),now its like a different world lmAao C-yA'll
Here I'm is all up in Lake Charles.
We always sit at the table immediately to the left as you walk in. I am in a blue jeep wrangler with a Darwin fish on the back bumper. I don't really look like a squirrel.
Hey is there anyone around the Lafayette area? These people are crazy!
Yep.
This is so cool... never thought i would meet any atheists in Lake Charles.... Of course, that was before I googled "lake charles atheists" and found this group! hehe
I have one atheist friend, and my brother dosen't really believe the biblical version of god, but he believes that there's something. I feel very alone where I am. It would be nice to communicate with people who don't wear god goggles. I avoid serious conversations with most people because I'm not ready for them to know. I live in a VERY rural community.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Future replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
44 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
1 hour ago
Michael Penn commented on nikki summers's blog post atheist billboard
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
1 hour ago
John Jubinsky posted photos
1 hour ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
5 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
6 hours ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
6 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
6 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
6 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
6 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service