Besides me? lol

Views: 413

Replies to This Discussion

Another Shreveport - Bossier City person here.
Yep, I currently reside in the Metairie area. While on the subject does anyone know of any atheist groups on the UNO campus?
Evacuated from New Orleans seven months after the infamous 'Katrina' into Hell, USA, that is Alexandria, La.

One other Atheist that I know of.

There are chruches on every second block and all socilaizing is done at church because they have closed all the clubs, ect.
Stormy
hi Stormy.. my name is Laura and i am in Kinder... south from you on 165... i know what you mean about all of those churches... we just had two more open in our small town.. i feel like the lone ranger...

Laura
I am a member of Shreveport / Bossier Atheists. We meet about every other Thursday; sometimes at the Pizza Hut on Kings Highway, and other times, at a person's residence - Dell and Steve's house. If you would like to get in touch with us, we are at ShreveportAtheists@yahoogroups.com

I also have a MySpace page, that contains links - at least a few of them - to atheists in the local area.

http://www.myspace.com/bible_belt_atheist
Sign me up! Which pizza hut, what time?
I am a member of Shreveport / Bossier Atheists. We meet about every other Thursday; sometimes at the Pizza Hut on Kings Highway, and other times, at a person's residence - Dell and Steve's house. If you would like to get in touch with us, we are at ShreveportAtheists@yahoogroups.com

I also have a MySpace page, that contains links - at least a few of them - to atheists in the local area.

http://www.myspace.com/bible_belt_atheist
Add 1 right here.
Louisiana atheist here. I am from New Iberia.
Alexandria reporting.
I am currently just outside Alexandria, Louisiana. I moved here from New Orleans several months after hurricane 'Katrina' and it is the biggest mistake I ever made. I even made the mistake of buying a small place, which I have back on the market, but it is an extremely slow market, hate to think I may have to simply abandon my loan just to get out of here.

Anyone want to make a pack and all move to New Hampshire or someplace?

There is absoutely nothing to do here. There are churches on every second block. You dare not mention that you do not attend church and all the people are closed minded. With the exception of a handful of close friends who are not religious or at least not fanatical, I have no one to even talk to.

Needing friends in Hell, La.

Stormy
Hell, La? You repeat yourself!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service