Besides me? lol

Views: 388

Replies to This Discussion

Yep, at least two more, I believe.

Think I may be the only one in New Orleans, though. :)
I think there are a lot of us. We're just hard to find because most atheists don't openly talk about their lack of religion.
That's because as soon as you do, you pay a price.  Luckily, the friends that I have made here, while not being openly atheist, are at least open-minded types.  Silver lining.
The family has been out of Orleans parish since our sinful ways were taken out on everyone else.

Lafayette has long been the get-away of choice... Festival Acadiens is certainly a family favorite each year
Welcome to Da Flats. Been (back) here since 2004 and there's only a handful of Pastafarians and infidels amongst us.
Cool, I'm not the only one! :)

Anyone in north La??? I'm having a hard time finding people of like mind. I'm a college student (although not the typical college age--older) and I thought I would easily meet freethinkers there. But, there are no freethinking groups other than the philosophy club. Anyone go to ULM???
Hey there,
I go to ULM, and I am biology grad student.
This is fantastic to find someone on here that attends ULM! Wow! I was feeling like the only atheist at ULM. lol
I graduated from ULM ten years ago (when it was still NLU). I'm originally from and am currently living in Winn Parish.
I'm in north la. Also looking for like-minded people. I live in a little bump in the road named Mt. Lebonon. Surrounded by nice and well meaning, but completely dilusional baptists. I'm. In S-port/bossier everyday, looking for friends, always!
nah, I started there in the pre- pharm. program but realized I wasn't gonna get in pharm. soon enough so I switched to CTC for radiology. I'm like you, an older guy and bills get heavy so I dropped for awhile. I live in West Monroe.
Hey! I'm a Louisiana atheist! However, I'm unfortunately having to spread my joy to Tulsa, Oklahomans. It's not even that they get upset when I tell them I'm an atheist - they actually don't know what I mean...

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Loren Miller replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
12 minutes ago
Luara replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
1 hour ago
Ted Foureagles replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
The Devian replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Why Does Prince George Have Brown Eyes? in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Ted Foureagles replied to Kalista Whitney's discussion Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?
1 hour ago
The Devian replied to Brian Edward Croner's discussion Intelligent But Makes an Exception for Religion in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
A. D'Agio posted a photo
1 hour ago
anneshathaways posted blog posts
4 hours ago
satyam dangi replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
4 hours ago
satyam dangi replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
5 hours ago
Pandarius replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
6 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service