Gwaithmir's Discussions (174)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I've heard that some Xian writers have tried to do the same thing with certain Star…"

Gwaithmir replied Oct 9, 2011 to Walking with Frodo: A Misuse of Lord of the Rings?

9 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Donegal

"No, I can't take credit for that review. I gave it the one positive rating. As here,…"

Gwaithmir replied Oct 8, 2011 to Walking with Frodo: A Misuse of Lord of the Rings?

9 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Donegal

"The one positive star on that review is probably the one I put there.   The only way…"

Gwaithmir replied Oct 8, 2011 to Walking with Frodo: A Misuse of Lord of the Rings?

9 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Donegal

"Well said, Lana. Thanks for your input.   Sean Astin later said that, when he viewed…"

Gwaithmir replied Sep 16, 2011 to What impact did Lord of the Rings have on your life?

6 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Gwaithmir

"Thanks for your input, Rob. I received The Children of Húrin as a gift a couple of y…"

Gwaithmir replied Jul 23, 2011 to What impact did Lord of the Rings have on your life?

6 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Gwaithmir

"Thanks for posting this and participating in Lord of the Rings Atheists."

Gwaithmir replied Mar 1, 2011 to Middle-earth according to Mordor

2 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Donegal

"If you are also interested in reading Lord of the Rings fan fiction, you may access…"

Gwaithmir replied Nov 25, 2010 to Lord of the Rings Online

6 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Donegal

"I'm a bit past the age for playing online games like Lord of the Rings Online, but t…"

Gwaithmir replied Nov 24, 2010 to Lord of the Rings Online

6 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Donegal

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service