This book is available on Amazon ...

The Life of a Loner [Paperback]
Leonard McKey (Author)

The Life of a Loner has always been the life I lived since I never had any close friends I hardly ever even go to a Restaurant to eat, I usually go get something and come back to my Apartment and eat where I can eat in peace and write my books, I do go out once in a while but I always take my Computers with me just in case an idea comes to mind I can put it down before I forget it, I live the life of a loner and I guess I will die a loner, with no friends or family it is a very lonely life but I will live through it all being a loner and writing my books which I hope helps someone as it has helped me.

About the Author
I love living alone because it gives me time to write my books on whatever subject, I like making friends and meeting new people but since I found that most don't I do not push myself on anyone, I always think if a person wants to be friends is fine but if not it's their loss that is why I stay in my Apartment so much because most people not all but most don't care about anything or anyone but themselves.

http://www.amazon.com/Life-Loner-Leonard-McKey/dp/1434341321

Views: 98

Replies to This Discussion

"most people not all but most don't care about anything or anyone but themselves" .. I have found this to be true .. sad ... but true

In this case I have found having no friends is preferable.

Real life that is .... I have wonderful Nexus friends!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service