Hi guys, I know that not all atheists are skeptics and vice versa, but I found this new meetup group called London Skeptics in the Pub and thought there might be some interest here.  I went out for the first meetup last night.  It was a small group, but the discussions were interesting and refreshing.  If your situation is anything like mine, face-to-face conversations about atheism/skepticism/humanism are pretty rare.  The plan is to meet once a month.

Tags: london, meetup, skeptics

Views: 142

Replies to This Discussion

I have heard of these Skeptics in the Pub meetups, but never actually looked into it. What is it all about, and have you gone to one of these meetups yet?
I went to the very first meet up for this group last week. I usually don't get to talk about skepticism or atheism, but I am interested in them and I think that discussing things can help increase one's knowledge in general. As I mentioned, it was a small group for the first outing, but there are 11 members (including yourself) so I think we can continue to get some really good discussions going.

I am interested in getting together with people. Please contact me if there is a meet-up kathylewis@rogers.com. Thanks.

Here's the Facebook page: 

http://www.facebook.com/groups/154480974578060/

There's a meeting tomorrow evening.

The meetup page was discontinued to save money.

Hi Jason

Can you tell me where and what time? Thanks.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service