Jared Lardo's Discussions (663)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I prefer using a past participle different from the past tense whenever possible; so…"

Jared Lardo replied Jan 30, 2010 to Advice on "gotten"

5 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Sylvia

"People want to not use in the S-apostophe-S format because they're too lazy to say t…"

Jared Lardo replied Jan 22, 2010 to For those that can not stop misspelling the easiest of words

31 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Michael B. Paulk

"The potential nomenclature for K'nex is way cooler, since K'nex is cooler. Claw / o…"

Jared Lardo replied Nov 25, 2009 to A Common Nomenclature for Lego Families

6 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Jared Lardo

"So it's just from tradition, then? I've actually never seen "close-lipped" or "close…"

Jared Lardo replied Nov 7, 2009 to Set your mind a little further away; don't be "close minded"

6 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Don

"They also do that with "atheists" on Youtube all the time. I'm not sure whether it's…"

Jared Lardo replied Oct 31, 2009 to Typos and Other Sources of Humor

162 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"You should post that in the Completely Irrelevant Images Thread. I'd do it myself, b…"

Jared Lardo replied Oct 31, 2009 to Typos and Other Sources of Humor

162 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"We guardians of English shall have to go back to speaking Latin as in the old days.…"

Jared Lardo replied Sep 24, 2009 to On the Media | Defining Moments

2 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Stephen Moore

"Stupid and serendipitous, most likelily. Yes, likelily. I say that in real life. My…"

Jared Lardo replied Sep 20, 2009 to Misunderestimating, and other words that should never have been.

18 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Timo Ostrander

"This "quick turnover" is really just people finding things to be a fun little divers…"

Jared Lardo replied Sep 7, 2009 to

just now

"I think it's missing the use of apostrophes in pluralizing uses of an individual let…"

Jared Lardo replied Aug 13, 2009 to What about the apostrophe?

7 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service