Andrew Mylko's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Oops. I didn't see that you included a video clip (I've been reading and replying to…"

Andrew Mylko replied Dec 22, 2010 to How does Our Language Shape the Way We Think?

27 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Yes, Genie is a sad case. I was thinking more about isolation without traumatization…"

Andrew Mylko replied Dec 22, 2010 to How does Our Language Shape the Way We Think?

27 Aug 7, 2012

"I guess sometimes our sense of time fluctuates, especially when time flies as we hav…"

27 Aug 7, 2012

"That's the one, grazie!  "

27 Aug 7, 2012

"Yeah. Amnesia isn't really a loss of a sense of time. All I can see when trying to i…"

27 Aug 7, 2012

"Ooh, here's another funky one: sense of self. I actually remember hearing in psych c…"

27 Aug 7, 2012

"Yeah. Time is a big one. It harks mortality. That's a big deal for the living :)   T…"

27 Aug 7, 2012

"That point about capitalization point is wild, thanks for sharing. I wonder why it s…"

27 Aug 7, 2012

"You and me both :)"

27 Aug 7, 2012

"Yeah, it's kind of funny that she didn't notice that in the way she framed her quest…"

27 Aug 7, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

Pat replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Teh Stoopid...it's killing me!!
4 minutes ago
Pat replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Teh Stoopid...it's killing me!!
7 minutes ago
Sentient Biped commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
11 minutes ago
Anthony Jordan commented on Bryan McDowell's blog post Proving a Negative
18 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
37 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
40 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
55 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Alan's discussion The reason why the United States has such a higher rate of religion compared to the UK
59 minutes ago
k.h. ky commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Teh Stoopid...it's killing me!!
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
1 hour ago
k.h. ky replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service