Klaus Motan's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess, this doesn´t apply to single words without any context, which means, that w…"

Klaus Motan replied May 9, 2010 to Reading Test ... Which Shouldn't Be Readable But IS!

8 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Hartmut Friedrichs

"...ther´s a little problem with theses sentences, as the implication "I think" doesn…"

Klaus Motan replied Mar 12, 2010 to Latin Translation for "I think therefore God does not exist."

9 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Ian Andreas Miller

"Shouldn´t we look for a substitute for "god" ? Its really annoying to always have to…"

Klaus Motan replied Jan 8, 2010 to Words that should exist but do not

83 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by A Former Member

"...basically the result of a misspelling, I found it discussion-worthy nevertheless.…"

Klaus Motan replied Nov 21, 2009 to ecclestical words - sneaking in...

4 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Don

"...sorry, typo-demon caught me too Austian means Austrian..."

Klaus Motan replied Nov 7, 2009 to Member Survey: What languages can you speak, write, or read?

113 May 22, 2010
Reply by Keziah Roy

"...so, where´s the problem ? It´s simply the next step of evolution - never heard of…"

Klaus Motan replied Oct 25, 2009 to Typos and Other Sources of Humor

162 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"ooouh, it is... ...sitting in front of the fridge, waiting for his "stupid" human ma…"

Klaus Motan replied Oct 24, 2009 to Quotes on Language

58 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

"...must be a fact; otherwise a child, born as a deaf and mute one could not exist (n…"

Klaus Motan replied Oct 18, 2009 to Quotes on Language

58 Jul 31, 2010

""Language is like a fisherman´s net; when words are the knots, the real meaning of o…"

Klaus Motan replied Oct 10, 2009 to Quotes on Language

58 Jul 31, 2010

""Das Einzige, was uns Österreicher und die Deutschen trennt, ist unsere gemeinsame S…"

Klaus Motan replied Oct 10, 2009 to Quotes on Language

58 Jul 31, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Grinning Cat commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
19 minutes ago
Clara Dawes joined Dr. Terence Meaden's group
58 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to jay H's discussion Free speech (right)
1 hour ago
Glen Rosenberg replied to James M. Martin's discussion Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself
1 hour ago
Freethinker31 replied to James M. Martin's discussion Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself
1 hour ago
Glen Rosenberg replied to James M. Martin's discussion Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to James M. Martin's discussion Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself
2 hours ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Watched Bill Maher tonight ... and my estimate of Rula Jebreal just took a major-league DUMP, mostly because she's a Bill Affleck wannabe!"
2 hours ago
"Watched Bill Maher tonight ... and my estimate of Rula Jebreal just took a major-league DUMP, mostly because she's a Bill Affleck wannabe!"
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Craigart14 replied to James M. Martin's discussion Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself
2 hours ago
Scott DeLong replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service