Howard S. Dunn's Discussions (1,161)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm wondering how many of the exceptions have to do with how much you care? Seriousl…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Feb 2, 2010 to Grammar Delineation: Much, Many, A lot of

4 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Stephen Moore

"Is Coproatia a country or are Coproatians a people? Or is it both? Where is Corproat…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Jan 22, 2010 to For those that can not stop misspelling the easiest of words

31 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Michael B. Paulk

"I hate to tell you - but I have seen both 'prolly' and 'ax' used in text based forum…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Jan 22, 2010 to For those that can not stop misspelling the easiest of words

31 Jan 25, 2010

"Oh - you are a genius, sir! I have someone in mind ..."

31 Jan 25, 2010

"I before E except after C or when sounded like A as in NEIGHBOR and WEIGH ... or, i…"

31 Jan 25, 2010

"I hate when I'm using a shared computer that is set to make automatic changes and th…"

31 Jan 25, 2010

"Oh - what about prolly (probably), ax (ask), since (sense), moran (moron), etc."

31 Jan 25, 2010

"I had English English teachers at the International School of Geneva I attended from…"

31 Jan 25, 2010

"I am astonished how common it is for our language to be butchered."

31 Jan 25, 2010

"I speak English and can read French. My conversational French is not great and it ha…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Jan 13, 2010 to Member Survey: What languages can you speak, write, or read?

113 May 22, 2010
Reply by Keziah Roy

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service