Michael B. Paulk's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Just for more fun: Je pense, donc il n'y a pas de dieu (French). Ich denke, deshal…"

Michael B. Paulk replied Jan 28, 2010 to Latin Translation for "I think therefore God does not exist."

9 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Ian Andreas Miller

"My grandparents on my father's side came over from Coproatia. I hear the beaches are…"

Michael B. Paulk replied Jan 25, 2010 to For those that can not stop misspelling the easiest of words

31 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Michael B. Paulk

"I had a co-worker who wrote "probaly" all the time. I prefer "prolly" just because o…"

Michael B. Paulk replied Jan 25, 2010 to For those that can not stop misspelling the easiest of words

31 Jan 25, 2010

"Funny - you know, where I see the most abuse is words ending in a vowel. Every other…"

31 Jan 25, 2010

"Clearly your a bunch of idiot's and looser's. Rule's are their too be followed, that…"

Michael B. Paulk replied Jan 22, 2010 to For those that can not stop misspelling the easiest of words

31 Jan 25, 2010

"Remember the advice of Mr. Language Person (Dave Barry): The purpose of the apostrop…"

Michael B. Paulk replied Jan 22, 2010 to For those that can not stop misspelling the easiest of words

31 Jan 25, 2010

"Glen - they mean the employee's eyes and brain, maybe? Then there's a big sign in f…"

31 Jan 25, 2010

"My friends from Seattle referred to their girlfriend as "galfriend." It seemed to be…"

Michael B. Paulk replied Jan 20, 2010 to Words that should exist but do not

83 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by A Former Member

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service