Okay, this one is going to be rough so I can use some help breaking it down.

So a friend of mine posted this link http://www.phoenixtearsmovie.com/ and was so excited about the claims made in it. Pretty much its a hour long film with tons-o-propaganda in it. I am only 20 minutes into it, but I want to make do break down of it and I quickly realized that I am not going to be able to refute it all. So if some of you folks have a bit of time I would like to make a youtube video breaking this film down piece by piece.

I haven't seen it all, but a little more than a half hour after my post I should be done watching it. Forgive me for needing a break from it, and I quickly made this post since I think I am in over my head on this film.

I want this to be a thorough break down of the film and cause people to think critically about future shows they might see that are like this. 5-10% truth and the rest is bullshit. The film starts just after a minute and its those first few lines of text that raised the red flags for me.

Tags: Cure., Run, from, the

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

OK, so I watched the entire film. What do you disagree with and why?
There are some passionate debunkers of other people's ideas here. I don't have the time to join them. I do what works for me, within the laws and what does not I leave alone.
Sorrry, my internet connection sucks so I wasn't able to get online for a while. Anywho, I disagree with most of this video. From the 'evil' personal profits, to not being able to patent a plant, to all the things that weed cures. Like Cancer, diabetes, and the claim "what can THC not cure". I will give him credit to some sorta of pain relief, and I have terrible anxiety so yeah, smoking a bit of weed chills me out. He talks about how the cure for all these problems can be solved with just weed.

I made it 13 minutes in with my video responses, then I needed to take a break since I was so pissed watching it. Reminds me of watching expelled. I think I should be good with the refutes. However, I am ignorant to diabetes and how long someone can go without insulin. I am sure some can go without more than others, like a person not knowing they have it and living like life as usual. Can't someone go blind from no treatment for this.

So yeah, I should be good with most of this film except for diabetes. If someone knew more about it then I did, like the problems on how someone can go without treatment.

Peace Folks

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Cyn X posted a blog post
39 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Back from an AMAZING Cars & Coffee event. Tons of amazing machines and some neat folks to talk to!"
40 minutes ago
"Back from an AMAZING Cars & Coffee event. Tons of amazing machines and some neat folks to talk to!"
40 minutes ago
40 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
sk8eycat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
BIPLAB DAS commented on BIPLAB DAS's blog post A 9 year old girl was mentally tortured after being accused as witch.
1 hour ago
BIPLAB DAS commented on BIPLAB DAS's blog post A 9 year old girl was mentally tortured after being accused as witch.
1 hour ago
sk8eycat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service