Richard Goscicki's Discussions (666)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"That's just part of it, Jay. My apologies for not being more active on this tread.…"

Richard Goscicki replied Nov 8, 2010 to DRUG TESTING

31 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"Free at last! Free at land! I know the feeling. Now all you have to do is make beli…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 7, 2009 to ENOUGH PARANOIA; IT'S TIME FOR NARANOIA

32 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Richard Goscicki

"Shot, this country has 2.2 millions souls wasting away behind bars. Something is wro…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 7, 2009 to ENOUGH PARANOIA; IT'S TIME FOR NARANOIA

32 Jul 7, 2009

"Angie, good to hear from you. You had the same problem I did. Did you read my DUI st…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jun 25, 2009 to ENOUGH PARANOIA; IT'S TIME FOR NARANOIA

32 Jul 7, 2009

"Welcome, Amy. Does your mother know you smoke?"

Richard Goscicki replied May 29, 2009 to ENOUGH PARANOIA; IT'S TIME FOR NARANOIA

32 Jul 7, 2009

"To this I say, no one ever died of lung cancer because of marijuana. Can you support…"

Richard Goscicki replied May 29, 2009 to ENOUGH PARANOIA; IT'S TIME FOR NARANOIA

32 Jul 7, 2009

"HeathenMon, thanks for your input. My main point is that the government sprays paraq…"

Richard Goscicki replied May 26, 2009 to ENOUGH PARANOIA; IT'S TIME FOR NARANOIA

32 Jul 7, 2009

"Tim, I believe that we've touched on the main reason mj is illegal. It helps us depr…"

Richard Goscicki replied May 24, 2009 to ENOUGH PARANOIA; IT'S TIME FOR NARANOIA

32 Jul 7, 2009

"Tim, I believe that deprogrammig material wants is the reason mj is illegal. It's ba…"

Richard Goscicki replied May 24, 2009 to ENOUGH PARANOIA; IT'S TIME FOR NARANOIA

32 Jul 7, 2009

"You better look out they don’t throw you in Gitmo for tweaking the mustache of our p…"

Richard Goscicki replied May 23, 2009 to DRUG TESTING

31 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service