Mac Rex's Discussions (236)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually, Papaver somniferum comes in many different colours and with differing amou…"

Mac Rex replied May 20, 2009 to Poppies are allowed to grow wild and UNcultivated, but Cannabis is burned on sight by U.S. Law Enforcement !

21 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Clarence Dember

"Goddess. Hemp/cannabis is a gift from the Goddess. We smoke the female flowers (pref…"

Mac Rex replied May 17, 2009 to Grass should be fun so...what did mos enjoy watching while HIGH

33 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Kitty

"As we have a federal police here in Canada (the RCMP), the situation is a bit differ…"

Mac Rex replied May 12, 2009 to People will sit through a movie like God of War and believe Nicolas Cage's character could get off...

2 May 12, 2009
Reply by Mac Rex

"LOL! Fuck dude! I just chocked on my reefer at the thought of a the congrigation at…"

Mac Rex replied May 11, 2009 to HOLY COMMUNION SHOULD BE CRIMINALIZED

22 May 11, 2009
Reply by Mac Rex

"Ya, and other than the religious would wear the symbol of a torture device! If the J…"

22 May 11, 2009
Reply by Mac Rex

"Ya, well OK Rich. I dig sleight-of-hand/optical illusion magic, but not miracles or…"

22 May 11, 2009
Reply by Mac Rex

"Ha! Good metaphor Rich, but here in Alberta, where the same group of right wing cons…"

Mac Rex replied May 10, 2009 to Poppies are allowed to grow wild and UNcultivated, but Cannabis is burned on sight by U.S. Law Enforcement !

21 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Clarence Dember

"Oh, and I did a post a while back about Transubstantiation (http://atheistnexus.org/…"

Mac Rex replied May 10, 2009 to HOLY COMMUNION SHOULD BE CRIMINALIZED

22 May 11, 2009
Reply by Mac Rex

"And I bet Pizarro was thought of as a good catlick too."

Mac Rex replied May 10, 2009 to HOLY COMMUNION SHOULD BE CRIMINALIZED

22 May 11, 2009
Reply by Mac Rex

"There is only a certain short time that you can cut poppy seed pods so that the opiu…"

Mac Rex replied May 10, 2009 to Poppies are allowed to grow wild and UNcultivated, but Cannabis is burned on sight by U.S. Law Enforcement !

21 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Clarence Dember

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service