Jedi Wanderer's Discussions (1,368)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"If you think there are only two roads that humanity can take, then you have proven m…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Dec 28, 2011 to The Unholy Alliance between the rich (Wall St.) and the powerful (D.C.)

20 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"Well if you noticed I never said anything about preserving capitalism, nor did I equ…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Dec 28, 2011 to The Unholy Alliance between the rich (Wall St.) and the powerful (D.C.)

20 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"Ugh, and it was like some evil spirit heard you, because just after reading this res…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Dec 27, 2011 to The Unholy Alliance between the rich (Wall St.) and the powerful (D.C.)

20 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"TNT, YOU have a pretty funny idea of what it means to be rational. First of all, "Th…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Dec 27, 2011 to The Unholy Alliance between the rich (Wall St.) and the powerful (D.C.)

20 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"Sendero, you have a very one-sided perspective. While there are many things I can ag…"

20 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"TNT, the idea of nationalizing the banks was discussed even among Obama's inner circ…"

20 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"Well while I think there are some merits to what Sendero has to say, he is far too r…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Nov 3, 2011 to Occupy Wall Street!!

2 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service