Monica S.'s Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you! I thought I responded but alas my ADD kicked in(lol). I've been a lot mor…"

Monica S. replied Jun 28, 2011 to Introduction and so on, x-posted on Recovering from Religion(I think it is called)

13 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by gerry gallacher

"Thanks :D I actually have that book! If you can believe it, my mother bought it beca…"

Monica S. replied May 25, 2011 to Introduction and so on, x-posted on Recovering from Religion(I think it is called)

13 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by gerry gallacher

"No, because it made me who I am to this day. I don't like that a lot of horrible thi…"

Monica S. replied Feb 22, 2011 to If you could erase your religious history... would you?

39 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Helen B

"Yeah, I really hope that i get there sooner rather than later. I tell you, it doesn'…"

Monica S. replied Feb 7, 2011 to Introduction and so on, x-posted on Recovering from Religion(I think it is called)

13 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by gerry gallacher

"I'm working on the safe place bit, but I actually am piecing together a support syst…"

Monica S. replied Feb 1, 2011 to Introduction and so on, x-posted on Recovering from Religion(I think it is called)

13 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by gerry gallacher

"No, not really. The town of New Roads is pretty small(and VERY catholic) so any smal…"

Monica S. replied Feb 1, 2011 to Introduction and so on, x-posted on Recovering from Religion(I think it is called)

13 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by gerry gallacher

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service